1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Prishe 7* functionality(no review, but some insight)

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Novaultima, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:18 AM.

1. Novaultima

Novaultima "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    This is no review, so further wait/be excited(or not) for other reviews. But i want to clarifiy her usages and potential since the youtubers i saw yet, like evil are kinda underestimating her and don´t think about some great pairing possibilities.

First, let´s start with her standard usages, her chains.

Raging Fists: Is a 4.5x mod chain when you 7* maxed and BIS her.

Asuran Fists: Is a 3.5x mod aoe chain when you 7* maxed and BIS her.
    If you use Eye of Altana before, the modifier is 7x.

Thats for her standard usage without combos.

So what is making her strong now?

Prishe Special(PS): Is a 12x mod chain on maxed and BIS 7*, usable unlimited times from turn 3, if you use Eye of Altana on turn 1. So Eye > Tornado+ > PS.
    PS also imperils for every element by 40% at the same time.

Eye of Altana: AoE buffs attack and def by 120% and aoe breaks attack and def by 60% for 3 turns. Now here i think people underestimate it because if you use such as Basch or WoL with AoE breaks, you can use and maintain breaks, buffs and covers/provokes from turn 1 all at once. Just by covering turn 1 and using Prishes Eye, which you will use in any case for PS
    Eye of Altana skips directly to Tornado+, so you can spam Prishe Special from turn 3.

Auroral Uppercut:
    Is a 20x mod chain with light element. You can use it on turn 5 with a 5 turn cooldown. You can use it between two Prishe Specials, since with DW you make Prishe Special availabe for the next 2 turns per turn.
    Rotation could be as following: Eye > Tornado+ > PS > PS ->Auroral > PS > PS > PS > Auroral > PS > PS...

If you want to do a treshold kill, you can also use Eye before Auroral to pull off max damage.
    On Auroral you have to be sure that your target doesnt resist light and the other element you might use on weapon for element chaining.

Nullifying Dropkick (Upgraded):
    Max
    Physical damage (8.2x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
    Decrease DEF/SPR (74%) for 3 turns to one enemy
    Decrease resistance to all elements (60%) for 3 turns to one enemy
    22 lb crysts needed

^Any more words needed?

So what is Prishe? For what is she good?

-> She needs 2 OWN 7* DUPES(or 7* + 6*) and Prishes Hairpin to use her damage potential. it´s because you won´t find many Prishe friends.

-> She is a very VEEERY strong physical setup chainer, but needs to be setted up ONLY ONCE(atleast for PS).

-> She is a strong aoe supporter and breaker for physical dps units and physical tanks and does it while settting up her max damage potential

-> She can also use a solid aoe chain anytime or setup it for a 7x mod next turn.

-> She is a TDW unit with own inner 30% TDW passive

-> You can aoe rerise from turn 2 already with Eye, basically after every Eye, which gives some new strategies. Her AoE Rerise still lasts 9 turns.

-> Once you are in the Prishe Special rotation you permanently have 50% mitigation through the whole battle(plus her natural 1800 hp heal).

-> Her LB basically destroys SHIAT if it´s breakable. Perfect for treshold kill trys. You can basically prepare her own PS with it, since you also can use PS -> LB -> PS.

-> She is not a first turn knock out unit, but does insane damage over the turns and on OTKO trys in middle of the battle, while giving high support assistance.

I hope this helps some, who doesn´t know what to do with her. Basically just remember:

1. You need 2 own 7* dupes of her, dont go STMR.
    2. She is NOT for endgame first turn knock outs, even though she just destroys all event-, story-, story event battles and such with her aoe kick in one sec, so she makes battles lolable quick.

3. She is a setup dps monster, either st or aoe.
    4. She is a fking strong support assistant for some tanks at once, if you can use mag breaks and spr buffs from another source or if you dont need it.

5. You can use her as single 7* too, her supportive aspect is stronger then never before now. Especially because of the support bridging for tanks, so breaker tanks can cover from turn 1 instead of using breaks first - and you can use aoe rerise earlier now and it lasts very long.

And one last sentence. She can fking solo damage 10 man xDDDD

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 9:44 AM
    Cylian, Randkin, Syuri and 10 others like this.
  2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Slothing around VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    KM LGD Solo Reberta
    I so badly want a second Prishe. And a third and a fourth.

3. Gully

Gully Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    LMF,OK, Fry, Hyoh,Reagan,BSS
    Number of Prishes: 3
    Number of Prishe's Hairpin : 1 ::rudecat4::::rudecat4::::rudecat4::

Synsilliusarian likes this.
  4. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD_Nyx/Olive/Rena/Barb/
    Prishe is very interesting unit, imo. I like her a lot (no, not the Reraise or MP battery side, just a pure dmg dealer). Now that you mention it, I have 3 Prishe's total. I used two to get a 7* and I can level on the another as a chain partner.

5. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    Yes one 7* and 6* is also strong i think. You just can´t chain Auroral then and PS delays by one turn for the 6* Prishe(there you have to use Raging > Berserk+ > Tornado+ > PS). Also one Prishes Hairpin is also fine for now, most people rely on making one of the 2 chainers very strong only anyway, the other is just there for... chaining ::ink::

But 2 7* Prishes maxed out should be really carnage.

People just don´t use her, because she is confusing first. And peops want foolproof units with straight spamable chains. She even has it, but her potential lies in her setup.

There is another potential though, which i will talk about later. It has something to do with solo dps/support and combining with another similar unit who can mag break or spr buff maybe.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 11:07 AM
    Cabbage likes this.
  6. Synsilliusarian

Synsilliusarian Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Fire Hyoh
    Same thing here :(

I always wanted to use her more, but I'm not much of a multi turn person, sadly. I don't really like setup moves. Since I still haven't done a lot (if not most) of the trials yet, I could potentially see myself using her still, though since I get lazy about team setup, I'll probably just spam shit with Hyoh or eTT :-\

Hopefully I'll get my shit together because she's a unit that can do a lot in a battle and I like units that can do a lot.

7. kingCobyDaSavage

kingCobyDaSavage Well-Known Member

I have 2 and I’m def going to 7 star her ... 9 turn reraise ? nice offensive breaks ? And she can be a battery ??? I’m sure I can find a way to use her ... really interesting kit ...

8. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    Her battery isn´t really mentionable but sometimes useful, sure.

Okay, let´s say you use Basch and Wilhelm in your setup, then Prishe x2 is nuts in that team.

Basch magic cover, Wilhelm magic break and autoprovoke and Prishe attack/def break 60% and attack/def +120% aoe buff. Next turn you may buff with Wilhelm for +70% spr aoe.

So basically you can throw in all from turn 1 already and then just go carnage and build up even more.

I personally use Cradle though on LMF and use Ayaka as friend unit often. So my dream setup would be Prishe x2 7*, Basch 7*, Wilhelm 7*, LMF 7* and Ayaka friend.

Also all units are fcking broken bulky in that setup, except maybe Ayaka friend xD

I might get her STMR as well in the future:
    http://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#6ba717f0-ce6d-11e8-a3d0-07fd811772ef

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 3:24 PM
  9. Ranakel

Ranakel Ascended Member

Global ID:
    As a proud owner of four Prishes, you can be damn sure I didn't give in to the God Hand. Once I'm done clearing the usual stuff, I'm probably going to punch my way through some trials for fun and profit.

10. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    Went in blind in bonus stage of story event with her and just destroyed shiat. The wind element resist etc didnt scratch her, she just PSed through it xDD

And Eye is such a great skill for the bonus stages.

Auroral -> fcking insane. Even for solo damage.

And ma Barusa carried Erynnies anyway.

11. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    Maxed the first Prishe, 1600 attack already on TDW, lal.

12. Diego Vargas

Diego Vargas Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyou
    I have 4 prishe's .. but i also had 4 hyou's.

I made two 7* hyous so i dont know if its worth making two 7* prishe's.

13. Bloodgruve

Bloodgruve Well-Known Member

Thank you for this post. Ever since I pulled my 4th Prishe I've been planning to dual 7 her. Lately though I've been on the fence about it as it's a costly setup and I have many other top tier units for chaining.

This has helped me remain steadfast in my initial decision, I will not have Godhands any time soon.

14. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    Yep, you need many MAAANY crysts for her enhancements. She is a unit who is insanely strong if you maxed her everywhere but needs a lot of patience.

Also she is hilarious in a 3 units teamup with Barb 7*, So Prishe Prishe Barb. Prishe with Kaiser Knuckles for wind element ofc. Tempest Eye Wall and wooot, later Barbs LB to maintain the high imperil.

15. Cabbage

Cabbage "Hall of Fame" Member

Thanks for the info, I liked her as a 6-star but I just pulled my 2nd so it's time to get her off the bench. Any insight you can share would be great!

16. Manveru

Manveru Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Is this somehow specific to her kit? Why use her as solo damage instead of one of the top finishers?

17. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    In 10 man you can´t use dupes. And if you are using her alone you still do decent damage to get 10 man bosses to the tresholds quick while giving support to your whole team. This basically gives you one slot more for another unit. Prishe Special & Auroral are relevant here for the damage.

Also her LB makes treshold kills VERY easy, especially if target is breakable.

Prishe Special imperils for every element 40%
    LB imperils for every element 60%

18. Manveru

Global ID:
    I know you can't use dupes, I was just asking in comparison to other popular solo damage dealers like Emperor or the new VoF. I like Prishe too and it would put my mind on ease if I could work her out as a single damage dealer for current and future content.

19. Novaultima

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusanator
    I can´t say if she does more damage than such as Emperor as solo dps, but i can tell you she is good while having those supportive aspects. And at 10 man, there are phases where you can only attack physical to progress further, especially for that she is also good and doesnt need a chainer.

Also she builds up her damage very fast unlike BSS or Emperor for example. The max potential is higher for atleast Emperor though, but Prishe has those meta supportive aspects in addition which you can mix between 2 Prishe Specials without losing combo.

Like PS -> LB -> PS for treshold kill with 74% def/spr break and 60% all element imperil

PS -> Auroral -> PS also works.

There are quiet some usages for her as solo unit:

- Aoe rerise from turn 2(lasts 9 turns) or after every Eye
    - Aoe buff and break attack/def from turn 1 to help your tanks(so they can cover first turn while breaking with Prishe), next turn you apply tank breaks or from other sources

- Self buffing

- Solo dps(building unlimited Prishe Special combo+Auroral+LB in between)
    - Bulkiest damage dealer ever with 50% mitigation most of the time in battle and very high stats in general so as 1800 hp auto regen

- Versatile standard st and aoe chains for trash, quick story/event/story event battles and such

2 7* dupes of her are her true potential though. You can even maintain her whole Eye buffs and breaks through the whole battle if you time it right.

Also i think i dont have to tell you how great it is to chain with a 12x mod unlimited times from turn 3, which even self imperils for every element... with a 1800+ attack TDW Prishe... and if you feel like you want to finish something off now, just go for Auroral 20x mod(maybe LB before it xD).

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 6:37 PM
    Manveru likes this.
  20. Manveru

Global ID:
    That really sounds encouraging, especially since I just pulled two Prishes :P

Have you tried her as solo dps in the more recent Trials perhaps?