1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Pulling strategy question

Discussion in 'General' started by Bazteacher, May 17, 2019.

1. Bazteacher

Bazteacher Well-Known Member

I dumped my dolphin account and am now going f2p. I rerolled until I got a zeno, put 28k into the banner and went 3 akstar and 2 zeno total. Should I switch banners and try to finish STMR for akstar, stop pulling, or keep working on second round of zeno banner? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

2. Regalia

Regalia Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Esther, Elly, KM Units
    I'd stop pulling. If it's a new account, you're going to be in desperate need of tanks, breakers, and healers, and we have some really nice ones coming up.

bceltics_3, SadPanda, Masvroh and 3 others like this.
  3. MeeTum

MeeTum Active Member

Yeah, I tried new account on my wife phone. Few weeks and I feel like she's already stronger than my 3yr accounts. She has all the new units, equipments and bag full of lapis.

4. Conrad Mugetsu

Conrad Mugetsu New Member

Global ID:
    If you are F2P I would stop pulling since you can already create 7*s. Getting STMRs as F2P is not advised since you have limited resources. Akstar/Zeno are not limited so they will always be in the pool, it's best to save up for upcoming units Aerith and CG Charlotte and possibly CG Fid.

5. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Stop pulling. There’s more to the game than DPS units, especially if your on a new account, ESPECIALLY if you’re F2P.

If you’re F2P, getting STMRs will be the very last thing on your mind. You will get your only STMRs by dumb off-banner luck over the course of a long time. Consider yourself lucky that you got a few 7* DPS and move on. I personally woulda stopped pulling the very second I got a single 7* DPS unit if that’s what your aim was.

Regalia likes this.
  6. SadPanda

SadPanda Ascended Member

This is what I would do. Having a couple top tier 7* chainers is more than enough for the foreseeable future. Save your resources for other roles.

7. EatSleep

EatSleep Ascended Member

Leads:
    2B, Demon Rain, Ang
    STMR is more of a luxurious thing so you don't really need it.

8. Matri

Matri Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    I don't ever chase STMR's as a mostly F2P....I do have a few that came randomly, but I don't ever try to get 4 units at a time. I got super lucky with 120ish tickets and ended up with 3 Esther and 3 Sylvie and decided to stop pulling after I ran out of tickets and decided not to spend lapis in hopes of a STMR. Now I have almost 50k lapis for the next must have units.