1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Raid Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Enzoyeh, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Enzoyeh

Enzoyeh Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yshtola
    So we're a couple of days into our very first Global Raid event. I'm sure if you've been playing wotv and you don't have either Mediena or Lucia, you've been struggling. Heck, even if you have both Mediena and Lucia, you're probably a bit frustrated trying to gather an all wind, all Lucia, or all mage, all Mediena 4 man team in public room. I'm gonna start with a bit of beginner info, and some hope for the future.

Pros of doing Raid event: medals in Mog Shop: who doesn't need Rainbow fragments? Rainbow spheres? The Alexandrite ring is OP, but even if you don't need it, grab the fragments and the spheres!

Cons of doing Raid: endless frustration of both hosting and joining public rooms.

Raid boss weaknesses and resistance: The choco flan is earth type so it is weak to wind and resists lightning. It is also weak to missile and magic damage and resistant to slash damage. This means you want to use either element except lightning for this, and use gunner or mages against this Raid boss.

Tips of doing Raid: If you are hosting a room, utilize the comment box in your Room setting. Write out either "Mage only" or "Lucia only" or what not, and utilize the kick button for the random Orlando or other slashers that come in without changing their formation unit.

Perfect Solo Raid: Perfect solo raid composition is Lucia, Yerma, Sosha, and a debuffer.

Perfect 4 player Raid: 4x Lucia
    Second choice 4 player Raid: 4x Mediena
    Third choice 4 player Raid: Lucia Yerma/Sosha
    Fourth choice 4 player Raid: 4x mages
    5th Choice 4 player Raid: Anything comp that does not have slashers or strikers

Hope for the future: Next Raid is probably going to be white Flan, which is weak to dark element and dark slash damage. This means Sterne! Gaffgarion! Even Rairyuu (steal time) and even Little Leela!

The Raid after white Flan is gonna be weak to light damage (Thancred, Ramza, Engelbert, Robb Hourne, and even Vistralle). The upcoming Warrior of Light is also good for this one.

I don't have the time line of the future raid release and these Raids and their stats would be subject to change.

What does this all mean? This means if you prepare ahead, you could potentially solo a large amount of the Raids yourself without having to be frustrated by 4 player scenarios! Yay! Also the upcoming Raids will have new recipes. I don't know what they are, but definitely not Alexandrite Ring.

Here is the link to the video that I got all these future raid information from:

More Tips:
    Apparently both the Choco Flan and the upcoming white Flan are both Aquatic type, so if you have Aqua killer on either the Esper (Ogre) or the Vision card, you could get additional damage.

For mage comps, raise your Faith (idk what the ideal Faith number is). For gunner/spear users, raise Bravery.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020