1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Rating NV Cetra Descendant Aerith!!!

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Thiago Amorim Neves Reis, Jul 20, 2021 at 6:37 AM.

NV CD Aerith came with powercreep! What is your approach?

1. Pulling for maxing her!!!

13.6%
  2. Hoarding for NW (next week) Tifa!

18.2%
  3. Hoarding but disappointed with 60k pitying!

45.5%
  4. Still thinking how to manage the new pity system!

22.7%
  1. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

Thiago Amorim Neves Reis "Hall of Fame" Member

Powercreep has come!!! With Aerith we have very good rod imperil, amps, buffs, even some damage. And with her comes the Nuke Button Banner that is Avalanche Tifa, that is next week. After Nichol banner, that embonkers water teams. In the last week of Dark Visions. With a 60k pity system. Huh... there is a name for that!

It is Moneycreep!!! It seems 84k can be somewhat cost-efficient, but it requires self-restraint to get there specially with (apparently) reduced lapis income and may cost some nerve from us players! I was thinking a little of pulling for Tifa, but with no Nichol and such costs probably I will stick to my initial plan of skipping FF7ers (yes, maybe I am crazy. But there will be time to see my performance at least).

(There is still maintenance so maybe something ends up different with GL DC Aerith)

Rating NV DC (Descendant of Cetra. Much Better right?) Aerith:

Attack - good MAG status and innate double/quad cast! NF has very good rod imperil (35%!) and light amps, AOE 280% buff, good AOE human and machine killers and nice magics like shellga/protectga, Holy (keep an eye on its reflected damage!), very good (because of quad cast) light CWA and dispelga. BS gains a very good fire tag but loses holy moves. And that is it, because we are in a compression era now. SoS era too, as many others she loves SoS STMR. And as many TDH mages, it is not so easy to hit TDH cap.

Normal Attack - NF is a MP battery with good AOE buff and LB buff. BS is a bad fire tag with MP battery.

LB - Holly Molly that is a Saint Bat Buff Batman! NF gets AOE 400% buff and 45% light amp, can`t get better than that. Oh wait! There is that LB 250% passive and light imbuing, that is some LB command kit. BS has the same buffs AFTER a good fire tag attack. By the way, she starts LB fuelled!

Survivability- 60% stats, no resistances, battle-start auto-casted good AOE buff (that gets better with more stars) and nothing else. Because she wears nothing more than a dress and her beauty. At least has some nice SPR.

Arena - auto-buff and some light AOE. But light is more easily covered and bad survivability, so I will say she is good.

TMR - very good! double killers for physical and magical moves and some MAG/SPR? Count me in!

STMR - ultra bonkers! Nothing said except that Future Tifa is better for physical guys! Just remember the user restrictions!

Vision Card - Worse than Louise for FFBErs but for the others tottaly bonkers! Shui Yu, Luna, Terra... all of them love it! (probably from afar, because it is a little difficult to get it). Imagine a team of Shui Yu, Luna, Tifa, Nichol and two other aqua babies!

DV - rod imperil, 100% human and 200% demon passive killers plus some AOE killers, bonkers light amps and AOE stats and Holy finishing (similar dps to Vivi). Yes, she is loved in JP and will be loved here.

MB - Rod imperil, bonkers buffs. Enjoy.

Should I have? Yes, and you will have!
    Should I pull? No, please just no. Already can get 2 stars, and that is where she unlocks her abilities. No card deserves 60k lapis or whatever you have to spend to get to 3 stars.

Please, my light/fire team, don`t disappoint me!::blackmage::

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021 at 9:39 AM
    fletcha, LurkerRamza, Sartre and 2 others like this.
  2. theJanne

theJanne Retired GIF Maker VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: EdAl, VBArdyn, Ibara, WDLing, Gab
    170/14
    Well we get her EX2 for free, so I'll pass on that and try to go for Tifa maybe.
    Sure her VC is pretty neat but I'll live even if I don't have it

3. Tena

Tena Ascended Member

Yes there is some madness on Reddit around the pity growing to 60k etc but we will have for free to EX+2 that’s already more than awesome! ^^

Most units will come with EX+3 buffs now, morale battle is also EX+3 territory to ensure biggest score, unless you are a true whale, there is just no way you keep up the pace lol

I ended around rank 1000 in last morale battle, with EX+2 team capping score for 180% bonus, which means there are almost nearly 1000 people who went for a Louise EX+3 and have also 5 other units at EX+3 in their roster, it’s insane o_O

Having those units even at EX+1 or 2 is more than enough to survive the incoming powercreep and have fun imo

Rafaelfras and Scheich like this.
  4. Geege

Geege Member

5. Lukahn

Lukahn VIP VIP

No guardians of the planet brave insignia this week to farm?!
    ::rudecat6::::rudecat6::::rudecat6::

6. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

By the way does someone knows if you can use one turn before burst steiner LB, then cover (or not, maybe dont need), then use Vivi reflect, then Steiner LB again, then Aerith burst?

7. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Try the Chronicle Battles.

BTW if anyone Struggles With the Ext Beast Battle.

Sinzar Shows how awesome she is.

8. Rafaelfras

Rafaelfras Well-Known Member

Honest question because I suck at this game, why we have to cast holly on a reflect?

9. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

If you cast onto the team each unit reflects back and then one attack becomes 6

Rafaelfras and Scheich like this.
  10. Rafaelfras

Ow.... Very clever, well aways though that carbuncle would see some use someday

11. Rafaelfras

Ow.... Very clever, well aways though that carbuncle would see some use someday