1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Regina build help

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Matri, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Got lucky and got my 1st and 2nd Regina on the 11 rainbow pull. Also grabbed Vincents STMR (175 atk 2H gun) which I assume is great for her?

The builder is wonky and wants her as TDW. How are you guys building her? Are people running her for LB damage? How's that work? Is T1 burst damage what most people build her for?

Not sure what settings I need in the builder. Thanks in advance.

2. Jekada

Jekada Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ang
    There are options under Build Rules to Force Doublehand Build. Or you could just manually equip Death Penalty, and make sure the pushpin is active (green), which it should automatically go green when you manually add something. That makes it stay on your build when you when the builder.

I typically build my Regina for a mix for ATK, LB, and killers depending on what I'm doing. Since I'm lacking an STMR level gun, so I'm stuck with Lagoa, but here's the build I was using for the last event.

https://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#c0bf4700-1541-11ea-9f71-fbb311f0fb55

3. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Gratz on Vincent stmr for her I was one shy ( kinda stopped playing lol ) having said that she’s tdh with killers add on an example for against humans...
    https://ibb.co/F4tZYQY
    https://ibb.co/Vg71Trq
    https://ibb.co/5W5YSvQ

Keep in mind she has innate against demons fairy’s and machines so extra deadly.

Using her rnd one, pentacast- both cool downs- reboot command- pick her reraise or one of her innate killers and then Regina cannon. ( she chain caps ie if using esther set her up and set your esthers up to chain )
    Press Regina and watch for her to flash 3 times and then quickly touch your bolting strike chain. ( if using k-rain or Elena watch for her to flash twice then start your chain )
    Cheers have fun and good luck!!!

Matri likes this.
  4. Matri

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Whewwwwwww I just geared her and shes 2800 attack with a slot open for killers once IW comes around. Slapping max damage on the raid boss without an imbue haha

Wdiggums likes this.
  5. Matri

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Thanks! I can copy that build and swap guns. Shes insane! Cant wait for IW !

Qlitus likes this.
  6. Qlitus

Qlitus Well-Known Member

Yup shes a damn good finisher

7. Phinny

Phinny Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    LB KRain, Regina, AirBartz, Sophia...
    Grats, she's still awesome and yes, I use her on every raid for max cap damage. Wdiggums has some good advice there. After you select her abilities and tap the unit, wait for 2 LB boosts to show before tapping the chainers. As for gearing, if you're going to LB chain her with another Regina, you can lean more on LB damage equipment. Since most of her utility is being a finisher with her pentacast abilities, you can build as much ATK and killers as possible. I hit the cap and have some flexibility leftover for either more killers, HP, or other support. My build has her at about 2800 ATK and 10,000 HP. You could argue she's meant to be a supernova glass cannon, burning out with her 6K HP and auto-reviving to do it again, but I like a few adjustments here and there to give her some survivability.

https://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#6b759790-155a-11ea-9f71-fbb311f0fb55

8. Dino

Dino Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    jakes gun is also 2 handed high atk but also 30% LB damage :)

9. Qlitus

Qlitus Well-Known Member

I only have dressy aileens.....

10. Alecaca

Alecaca Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, TT or event related
    i got only 1 regina but did just get jake's stmr, i think i got no other useful unit that's TDH that uses guns

11. iBuko

iBuko “Common sense is not that common” VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Karten, eA.Fry, Regina, Tsukiko, RL
    great pull, Regina is amazing.

12. Matri

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    What kind of level of damage is Regina when chaining LB's?

13. Phinny

Phinny Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    LB KRain, Regina, AirBartz, Sophia...
    Similar to 2B's LB chaining, I suppose (14x, 50% ignore and 16x, 50% ignore, respectively), but without any debuff of the enemy. Probably getting outclassed these days, especially with Lounging Chair Rain (17.5x, 50% ignore + fire imperil, not counting his innate and outside LB damage boosts), but her LB is still viable especially considering she should be LB'ing every other turn with little effort. Gotta sustain the MP in the off rounds, of course.