1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Rem

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Snuffy, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Snuffy

Snuffy New Member

I heard that they may be taking some of the older rainbows out of the summon pool. Does anyone know if Rem is one of these? I haven't pulled her in a long time, but I think she is a really good healer and magician. I would really miss her.

2. hotaru251

hotaru251 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    dont think anyone knows the units being removed exactly, but she is always UoCable for 10 tix or her prism for 8 (if u have a copy already)

Seven likes this.
  3. PrezObama

PrezObama "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Prez
    Rem is not in the updated pool. She's still in the non-featured pools like generic 10+1, 5+1 and EX pools.

Seven likes this.
  4. PrezObama

PrezObama "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Prez
    You can check the rates in game to see the units still in the pool. So in essence, everyone can know if they look. But the summary version is basically units that started as 7* (So from Squall on) all 7* story characters, and all non-limited GLEX (So Fryevia, Olive, Reberta etc) plus Mediena for some reason, presumably because she was on A.Rain's banner.

This is basically units from Mid-July 2018 forward aside from the exceptions listed above.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Sagranth, Skye, Shr and 1 other person like this.