1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Request for a sticky with tools and resources

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestion Box' started by Luffy, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Luffy

Luffy "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Hi, I've been playing for some months now and this forum is my main source regarding ffbe. One thing I find missing here is a sticky with links to external tools and resources. For example, ffbe-chain.com is a great tool and found it just yesterday!
    Unfortunately my knowledge with this game is limited, so creating such a thread is difficult for me.

Example of things I would like to find in this thread:
    ffbe-chain.com
    unit calculator>> I've seen 2 so far
    another chain calculator that make macros
    spreadsheets
    any other relevant tools for the japaneese version than can be used for global

drkelly likes this.
  2. fletcha

fletcha ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ . ʕʘˑ̫ʘʔ . ʕʘ‿ʘʔ . (´ᴥ`) VIP Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Tidus, Barb, BSS, Lila
    I have some useful spreadsheets and don't have a good way to share them.

Luffy likes this.
  3. Rinny

Rinny くノ一 VIP Spooky Supporter

if you're willing to make and maintain it i'll sticky it somewhere?

@Parade yah nah? where at?

Luffy likes this.
  4. Parade

Parade I'm So Proud of You, Children VIP Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dicelord
    We can start by having you post the links to all of those things you just mentioned. We'll see where it goes from there.

I've heard of that chain calculator, as well as the "who can chain with who" thread on Reddit, neither of which account for Dual Wield and therefore are basically useless atm. If I am wrong, or they've been updated, or whatever, I'd like to be given more information.

Google Docs, then post the link here. We'll use this thread as a starting point to collect useful things.

5. Luffy

Global ID:
    I will try to make a short list, but I am relatively new so it won't be complete. Maybe a veteran is more suitable for it.
    I will try to post some links tomorrow.
    Last time I checked ffbe-chain works great including dw. The other one is still buggy, but useful for creating macros after getting the timming correctly from first one.

6. Luffy

Global ID: