1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Resorting to pulling useful info from reddit nowadays ...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cylian, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Cylian

Cylian "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    208ish
    Kaladin and Leoniaz like this.
  2. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Wow! That's pretty cool! thanks ::up::

Cylian likes this.
  3. Barret_Wallace

Barret_Wallace Ascended Member

Don’t forget about Dai. He can reach 8-9k mag as well. I knew that materia was op when I read through it and I was only focused on the physical boosts. Glad I farmed everything fully this time, didn’t want another Trials of Mana situation where I missed out on upgrading op gear.

Cylian likes this.
  4. Cylian

Cylian "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    208ish
    I didn't craft anything beyond +1 in the Mana event too, ha. At least we can still make up for it.

This one though ...

5. Spartan 363

Spartan 363 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Woah, I would have missed out badly since I got all of the DQ units but DK Baran to farm this easily at EX1 and above because the daily quest gave enough frags to EX1 all the units I got. I may still pull for DK Baran since I hear it's a good MAG unit with the MAG weapon revamp that just happened. I still have lots of MSQ Season 2, all of 3 and all of 4 to farm for Lapis to at least pity a DK Baran and get more chances to to pull the Dai Hero VC I now have two off since I pitied another Hero Dai, I may do the same for DK Baran. Didn't pay a penny for Lapis except for Fountain of Lapis and from saving from previous events. Time to dust off my Sylvie to rejoin her murderous bunny sister.

Cylian likes this.