1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Roy or MS Nichol?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Caylris, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Caylris

Caylris Member

So I currently have Roy in my team and I just pulled a MS Nichol, I'm not up to doing 10 man's yet as I am still gearing up in the 5 man side of things. Which do you guys recommend using as my regular supporter??

Or should I wait for Elaphim and go hard for her?

2. Backosteel

Backosteel Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

MS Nichol. He is a beast. I was using Roy and pulled an MS Nichol and have never looked back. The one exception where you may want Roy is if you can get by with a secondary breaker in the fight until he can use songs that buff and break. Otherwise, Nichol is much better.

Seven, Master Red and lupinorris like this.
  3. Caylris

Caylris Member

I don't really have any breaker at all to be honest, mostly use Roy for that.

Seven likes this.
  4. lupinorris

lupinorris Well-Known Member

Global ID:
  5. Backosteel

Backosteel Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

I had just finished typing my summary of the two, and @Memel0rd summary comparison at the end of the link was exactly what I was typing, but better worded. Props, as always, for the good work he does on the reviews.

6. riquemg

riquemg "Hall of Fame" Member Spooky Supporter

Leads:
    Hyoh and Trance Terra
    Zargabaath with 12lb per turn, 5200hp refresh and 30% mp refresh is the better ::ink::

Seven likes this.
  7. Seven

Seven Inactive Member VIP Spooky Supporter

Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    Elephim is tiers above Roy, but only when she's 7 stars, so I don't think you should go hard on her. Maritime Strategist Nichol is more than enough for current content in most regards. Also, do you have Warrior of Light?

8. Caylris

Caylris Member

No, I don't have WoL unfortunately. I'm not very lucky with my units haha

Seven likes this.
  9. Ashlag

Ashlag Ice GS community now live. Fear us, you heretics. Staff Member Moderator VIP Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Both at 6* ? In general, Nichol will bring more. Unless you absolutely need breaks and can't afford another source than Roy.