1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Scorn of the Dark Beasts - 171 Turns!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by Chrizz, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Chrizz

Chrizz "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    154 176 245
    Leads:
    Adam Jensen
    I went in under prepared on the damage side while focusing mainly of the elemental resistance.

Siren takes really long to kill as I was afraid to debuff her.. Almost 160 turns...

Then comes Ifrit... Much faster with breaks and imperils... Just make sure I takes off about 10% per turn.

My team is:
    Lilith: AOE Physical. Evade built. She is easier to build as she has innate 100% dark resist.
    Jiraiya: He's one of my favorite unit now. 50% resist to all elements and adds to damage. Lightning mission.
    BHZQ: Damage. No reason to use him. Maybe somebody else will be better. Octoslash chaining. Ice elemental.
    Reberta: Ice element. Octoslash, debuff and imperil.
    MS Nichol: Dark and water resists. Buffs.

Friend: Folka. I only have 1 Folka in my entire list and thank Good she is geared for the fight. Could never have done it without her.

How do I know I took less than 5 hours for the fight? Because my Arena Orbs are not filled when I finished... (less than 2mins left)

Thank God I don't have to do it again...

Eynskaet, aa25, MikePro and 4 others like this.
  2. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    There's an Omega cheese using Zargabaath with 100% evasion, 100% fire resistance, and Concealing Cloth, where, by countering Omega to death, you spend over 999 turns (but it does work lol).

3. leemanho

leemanho F2P RoD Owner VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    950 921 563
    Wow this is an epic fight. I've not yet tried it, need to do the earlier trials first.

Seven likes this.
  4. Elysee

Elysee "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Karlette my waifu
    Wish I could try it, but I need to beat Gilga first ::rudecat4::

Sounds like a fun fight still, is it similar to Dark Shiva/Golem strategy wise? If it does, I'm so gonna have a fun time trying to find another full evade friend.

PS. Try beating Bloody Moon with a healer, it'll take more than 200 turns. It's extraordinarily tedious and quite horrible to go through.

5. Chrizz

Chrizz "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    154 176 245
    Leads:
    Adam Jensen
    I think this is the easiest of the recent trials. Just need to note a few things.
    1. 400% all elements after buffs.
    2. Physical AOE Evade tank
    3. All ailments including Charm and Stop protection.
    4. Don’t hit Siren with lightning and don’t cross 2 of Ifrtit threshold.

And you will never die.

Greg 2.0 is the hardest for me.
    Either you get Summer whip or you Burst him down from 80 or even 60%. Otherwise it’s a really hard fight.

Golem and Shiva is also not too bad. Jiraiya is really good here also. AOE mirage so I can use a magic tank to tank all the magic attacks. No sweat whatsoever.