1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Select summon ticket help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Big-Trout, May 17, 2019.

1. Big-Trout

Big-Trout Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sephiroth
    are there any non 7 star units that can hit the necessary stats for spr and mag? Name a few so I can see if I have them if they exist plz

2. Big-Trout

Big-Trout Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sephiroth
    I have the necessary materia for it I looked up a list

3. Regalia

Regalia Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Esther, Elly, KM Units
    I don't think there are any, at least not without extensive STMRs. MAG isn't that hard though, most modern 7* mage units can do it relatively easily.

4. Regalia

Regalia Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Esther, Elly, KM Units
    Just checked the builder for SPR, Even with an unlimited STMR budget, 6* LM Fina and 6* Folka both fall short by about 200 SPR. Sorry.

Wdiggums likes this.