1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Sending Rain & Lasswell to reserves

Discussion in 'Guides' started by yoshix511, Mar 25, 2021.

1. yoshix511

yoshix511 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Does anyone know how to send OG Rain and Lasswell to reserves? I figured there probably on a team somewhere and I thought it was on IW but when I removed them from the default I still couldn't figure it out. So far I've cleared them from my regular parties, arena, IW, DV. I checked any saved parties I have and they aren't in there either. Any thoughts?

2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Doomicorn VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Total Chads
    Never used Arena teams.
    Chamber of weapons.
    Explorations.
    Long not used DV team element slots.

That was all i think.

3. Kuzuha

Kuzuha Ascended Member

not sure if you even can...
    also some expeditions require you to take them along so I wouldn't recommend it - if you even do them anymore

4. yoshix511

Global ID:
    Yea I'm starting to lean towards not being able to as well. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somewhere else. It doesn't affect the expeditions though. I have OG Lid, Jake, etc all in reserves and I'm able to use them for the S rank expeditions.

5. Bartleby

Bartleby Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra, NV Physalis, Eldyrn, Riku
    They are in your IW party, in every unused slot, so that may be hindering you, too.

6. Pristan

Pristan Exactly What It Says on the Tin VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    I think since they are standard team for when you don't have anything set the game NEEDS them DESPARATELY, even when you don't.

7. yoshix511

Global ID:
    I checked all slots IW/DV/Arena. IW I have 1 LassGen and nothing else in all parties except for the main one I use, DV it's just MMXon, and Arena is just Darklord. I didn't check all the chamber of arms but the 3 I did check were completely empty.

Has anyone else been able to send them to the reserves? At this point, I just want to know if it can be done so I don't drive myself crazy.

Bartleby likes this.
  8. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    You can't send them to the reserve. They are the default units for the IW parties, since the parties aren't saved between different instances of IW.
    Whenever a new IW starts, all the party slots will have lasswell and rain, if you could send them, it would probably break the parties.

CamaroWRX, Vetur and Infreus like this.
  9. yoshix511

Global ID:

Ah, thanks that actually makes a lot of sense.