1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Sieghard built or tanker unit built up

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by [L], Jan 15, 2020 at 7:45 PM.

1. [L]

[L] New Member

hello every one, i'm new here..... Hope you all doing well....

I have tanker unit sieghard with
    Hp: 28969. Mp: 413
    Atk: 397. Def: 1849
    Mag: 177. Spr: 1113
    Equipment:
    R. Hand: spiritual sword
    L. Hand: attractive shield
    Head: grand helm+
    Body: grand armor
    Acc1: impenetrable pendant
    Acc2: emperor's ring
    Abilities
    Adamantine
    H armor art
    Hero's Vow earth
    Spiritual defense
    Esper: titan lvl: 60

I'm already miximize my hp, mp, def, spr....
    But i wanna asking:
    1) is that possible to boost my spr and hp without drop my stat i already built up? If that possible which item or ability should be changed?
    2) due to unit i've built up, which item is best for restoring hp when recieve physical attack since my sieghard only restoring hp after recieve magical attack only?

Thank you so much in advance for your help and advice, cheers!

2. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lilith/Evt/Evt/Esther/Yuna
    Personally for generic use, I would build him with auto-provoke, unless doing so is not a good strategy. Stats-wise, if you have Chocobo Adventure or Wandering Wanderer, those are great on him too. Sometimes, going for evade build works excellently for Sieg as well since he can build up his HP/SPR very easily. Lastly, I would switch esper to Lakshmi which will give him better utilities (Back up Full Heal, Stop/Charm resistance, much better stats, etc. depending on how you build her. Plus, Sieg has innate Barstonga and high earth resistance already, especially with both his STMR and TMR equipped, which are pretty the two things Titan is good for. If you reaches stats caps already, Alexander, Phoenix, or Carbuncle would be good too).

Technically speaking, it is more or less impossible to define the best build for any tanks because tanks' job is taking dmg and different bosses have different styles of dealing dmg. Gearing them specifically for the boss will usually let the tank do his/her job better.

Just my 2 cents, though.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 8:28 PM
    Nixilu, Masvroh and [L] like this.
  3. [L]

[L] New Member

Thank you very much for your advice i'll put it in mind.....
    Best regard.....

4. Arashi

Arashi Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    The only way I can think of to boost your stats without dropping anything is for Steel Castle Melfikya (Item World) to come back up and for you find good enhancements for the spirit sword (assuming you haven't done this already).

As for healing, I wouldn't bother. There aren't too many equipment/materia that will do that for you, and the ones that do will drop his stats. If he's doing his job, your healer should be protected and they should be doing the healing.

5. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Ffbequip.com