1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Standard Summon 3*s

Discussion in 'General' started by Moriarty, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriarty

Moriarty "Aren't ordinary people adorable?" VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2
    Anyone know if these 3*s from the friend pt summons count as the 100 trust coins transfer? If so it would be pretty broken and i cant find anywhere in game where it says u cant.

Lol nvm i answered my own question. Its for base 3's got all excited over nothin

2. Adamant

Adamant Ascended Member

There are no 3* base units in the Friend Summons pool. Some of the units are 3* MAX, but not 3* base. You only get Trust Coins for 3* base and up.

3. Moriarty

Moriarty "Aren't ordinary people adorable?" VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2
    Ya just realized, thx :p

4. Ashlag

Ashlag Big choices were made, & now I'll do my best Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Closed this.
    To be more explicit, here's the rule : "unit eligible for trust coin is from rare summon"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.