1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Event Steel Castle Melfikya / Item World - Thursday, 11/7 - Wednesday, 11/13 PDT

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Nov 5, 2019.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Riku Bartz Folka SS Charlotte Tsukiko
    Steel Castle Melfikya / Item World
    [​IMG]
    [Note]
    * If a weapon undergoing enhancement is left in the weapon enhancement dungeon by the time the event has ended, the weapon will be returned with the previous abilities it has acquired. If the weapon is not returned upon the completion of the event, please try restarting the app.

[Event Period]
    End of Maintenance Thursday, 11/7 - Start of Maintenance Wednesday, 11/13 PDT

[Event Details]
    Featured Weapons/Abilities:

[​IMG]

• Select the equipment you wish to enhance. Each equipment has 3 ability slots to enhance.
        • If you select equipment currently attached to a unit, it will be unequipped automatically from all parties.
        • Not all types of weapon will be available to enhance depending on the featured weapons.
          • There are times where all are available.
        • Select the dungeon, and venture into each floor upon choosing your companion and party.
          • Each entry will consume 1 orb. You can hold up to 10 orbs at a time, with 1 orb given per hour. Ranking up or using Lapis refresh for ::lapis::100 will refill them to full. You can use Equipment Enhancement Orb Restore to restore 1 orb each.
          • There are a total of 10 floors. Each floor will be increasing in difficulty, but also higher chance of rare or strong abilities.
          • When you first enter this event, your regular party sets will be copied as a new, completely separate sets of party. You can equip different equipment and unit to this party set without changing other parties.
        • Each time you clear a floor, you will obtain event points and an ability.
          • You may choose 1 from 3 different abilities chosen at random.
          • You may not choose an identical ability already enhanced to those 3 slots.
          • If those 3 slots are already filled, you may replace 1 of them, or skip.
        • Clearing all the floors available will render the dungeon completed.
          • You can also choose to leave on any floor and keep all of the abilities you've obtained.
          • In the case of game over, you can either retire with ::lapis::100 and keep all of the abilities you've obtained, or leave and lose them.
          • If the equipment selected had already been enhanced before, you will be given the option to choose between your newly obtained abilities, or with the set you had acquired previously.

Eynskaet likes this.
  2. Omega.Prime

Omega.Prime Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AK Rain/Elena/Tsukiko/Cid/Bonus
    So, nothing new this time around either? Guess I'll just keep working on upgrading the lower abilities and save up the extra orbs.

3. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    My shiny new Midnight Star from the random Lilith I pulled is waiting and ready!

4. Omega.Prime

Omega.Prime Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AK Rain/Elena/Tsukiko/Cid/Bonus
    Really good one to get, my tanks have been loving it since last Halloween!

Fenix808 and keoten like this.
  5. Fenix808

Fenix808 Mr. Aloha (^o^)/ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    252 911 038
    Leads:
    Esther, Karten, WW Fina, Kryla, Rivera
    Me too! And a lot of other equipment that I haven’t scored rares on during previous castle events...

Paulb and keoten like this.
  6. keoten

Global ID:
    Leads:
    This will be pretty much the one I roll the whole time methinks. So obviously the godroll would be 40% HP, 15% HP, 12% HP. But would you want to stack % SPR on this item as well, if you can't get the other HP mod?

7. Fenix808

Fenix808 Mr. Aloha (^o^)/ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    252 911 038
    Leads:
    Esther, Karten, WW Fina, Kryla, Rivera
    Since getting such good HP stats, and three in a row, is so incredibly rare, I would definitely take SPR or even DEF stats of decent level. The weapon isn’t built for attack anyway, so you’d want to use it, first, in a supportive manner, and secondly, for a healer or SPR based damager. Good luck to both of us!!

Eynskaet and keoten like this.
  8. keoten

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes, good luck to everyone as well!

Fenix808 likes this.
  9. hotaru251

hotaru251 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    hmmm...guess i'll add the final 10% get my 2nd galuf's sword to toss on my a.rain until find a better weapon for him >_<

10. Chrizz

Chrizz "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    154 176 245
    Leads:
    Elena, Charlotte, Circe, Foltra,
    Guys, good luck with your Midnight Stars.

I have ran that so many times that I’ve got Rare Enhancements on it 5 times!! And the best I’ve walked away with is 40+10+7Hp.

Worst was 40+5Hp and 3Spr

Havent got anything good to run for the past 3 IW. Same with this... Maybe will just try to upgrade all my daggers again.

Fenix808 likes this.
  11. Reiswind

Reiswind Ascended Member

Yay time for crappy drop rates.
    Woo woo

12. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    I always love when Item World comes around, if only for the extra burst pots. Those have been a life saver when leveling LBs of recent units.

Fenix808 likes this.
  13. anorwynn

anorwynn Member

I’ll be busy this go around as I’ll have Zeno’s and Austin’s STMRs to do as well as Malphasie’s TMR and OH weapon. Thankfully I have some refresh orbs saved from last go around.

14. rtt

rtt Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    After last IW blank week I hope i get some rare...

15. Armando

Armando Active Member

Global ID:
    350 092 443
    Gosh, this keeps getting worst and worst every time its available. Im working on a few attack weapons and all i get is low mag, spr and def with troll auto skills sprinkled on top, pretty much no attack stats or crappy 1% to 3%.

16. Yoshiman77

Yoshiman77 Ascended Member

Am I the only one that has to redo my entire party every time this event happens? Gotta regear everyone

17. rtt

rtt Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Save your tmr team man

Eynskaet likes this.
  18. anorwynn

anorwynn Member

My first few runs have been less than stellar as well. I think I have done 4 full clears to this point with no rares. best outcome was on Folka's STMR staff of +10% SPR and +25% MP

19. MaxRain

MaxRain Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Hey; I have a question (and I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask it). Do percent bonuses of the same type, like MAG +3% and MAG +5%, stack? Thanks.

20. Arkadi

Arkadi Ludicrous Speed! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Something relevant for current events
    Yes, up to the cap of +400% for stats and +300% for equipment ATK/MAG when wielding a 2-handed weapon or +200% for equipment ATK/MAG when dual wielding.

Eynskaet and MaxRain like this.