1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Story mode Farm?

Discussion in 'General' started by ece, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

1. ece

ece Ascended Member

Leads:
    Noct
    Anyone know the best places to farm mats for enhancements within the new story mode?

2. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! VIP Supporter

I haven’t played this one at all, but if it follows the same formula as all past story events, you want to run the last 2 stages with 90ish energy cost. That’s where you have the chance to get a Giancryst on the last battle. I believe that bringing multiple Xons/Raven’s Cloak improves the drop rate of said Giancrysts.

YannC likes this.
  3. linXzta

linXzta "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Yea where do farm t3 power cryst been farming vortex for 3 days in a roll I've gotten 8 t3 powers and like 20+ or tech and guard ::rudecat4::::rudecat4::.::rudecat15::pods xons and pjakes with ravens cloak not lucks but gotten 2 of each t4 cryst.

4. Squall

Squall Veritas of the Vodka Santa Supporter VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Many
    I always farm the final stage.

YannC likes this.
  5. ece

ece Ascended Member

Leads:
    Noct
  6. Noctisstorm

Noctisstorm Ascended Member

Wait a second.

So there is a way to farm maths in story event? Like a re-do button or something like that?

7. Ferax

Not sure what you’re saying man, but a lot of people farm the final stage of a story event multiple times, with a bunch of Xon, P. Jake, and Locke as well as Raven’s Cloak and Pod 153. That’s how folks spend their energy if not TM farming. You get a bunch of random enhancement mats and have a good shot of getting a Giancryst if you are running the final stage with some Xon’s and such for higher rate of rare drops.

8. Poached

Poached Active Member

Not to hijack the thread, but what about T1 crysts? That's honestly what I'm hurting the most on right now. Have plenty of the other ones

9. Cannon engineer

Cannon engineer Well-Known Member Supporter

I heard, for T1 and T2 (maybe T3 too), Chamber of Gems gives you better amount of crysts.

10. Ferax

Agreed, you’re better off hitting chamber of gems.

11. Poached

Poached Active Member

oh, kk. good to know. Really tired of hitting that vortex mission. On another note, excellent choice of thumbnail pic ::up::