1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Taivas' BS Form?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by DaMadDogg, Jan 11, 2022.

1. DaMadDogg

DaMadDogg Ascended Member

So I got Tavias to ex +1, yet there's no option to equip his BS Form. Given, it takes 5 turns to activate and is mostly used for his slb, but does he just use the same equipment, or is this a glitch?

2. Obstkeks

Obstkeks "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lara Croft|Elena|NV Lunafreya|Bonus
    Taivas, like some other units, is a SLB unit, meaning he doesn't have a Brave Shift form. His base form is all you get and need to equip. With EX+1, his SLB activates on turn 5 (10, 15, 20...), with EX+2 on turn 4 (8, 12, 16...) and with EX+3 on turn 3 (6, 9, 12...).

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    Scheich and Eynskaet like this.
  3. DaMadDogg

DaMadDogg Ascended Member

Ahhh, thank you. That explains It then. I had no clue what super limit bursts were tbh. Gotta get him to ex 3 as soon as I can then