1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Team building advice

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Dawn Of FFXV, Feb 20, 2021 at 10:14 AM.

1. Dawn Of FFXV

Dawn Of FFXV New Member

Global ID:
    307 028 865
    Need advice on building a general team. DPS is more straightforward but I have no ideas on building other roles especially physical / magic tanks. Need some ideas so I don’t waste too much of unnecessary resources.

currently working on building shui yu as healer, akme and raina for my dps, Locke for breaker. Screenshot all my NVs and rainbow units.

Attached Files:

2. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    Teams depends on content.

For trials, each one will need some specifics setups, for the story (wich you should be done), it doesn't matter, the story is so easy that any Neo vision can easily solo it. You can overpower everything except harder trials with full DPS and a friend.

Non NV'able units are mostly a waste of time, with very few exceptions, so don't lose time with them.

3. Dawn Of FFXV

Dawn Of FFXV New Member

Global ID:
    307 028 865
    Thanks, for story im waiting for the next half energy since wouldnt get much out of it aside from unlocking espers?

Will focus on 120 all my NVs first then before trying harder trial heh