1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Team/strat for wicked moon help

Discussion in 'Guides' started by kronpas, Mar 29, 2018.

1. kronpas

kronpas Well-Known Member

Currently im sporting a team of cg fina/basch/yan/ace (for mp and 9s tmr shield and rikku pouch buff)/ashe + a 1100 GLS friend. The fight was straight forward, until basch got hit with threshold snort and my team was wiped, and i realized i have no way to kill this boss without luck (snort is 20% rng check i believe). Any suggestion on building a new team, please?

Sorry for no unit list, will update once im home. No bard/dancer/mp save for ace and a unehanced soleil though.

2. Rozzy

Rozzy Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eTT 1.1K or Agrias 950 light
  3. Rynal

Rynal Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Chow
    No owned 5* base.. This was when Yuri and Garnet are still at 5* max..

kronpas likes this.