1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

The “you don’t need to pull” support group.

Discussion in 'General' started by jnTracks, Feb 5, 2018.

1. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    This is something I need, so I’m starting it.

I’m sitting on just shy of 30k lapis and 25 tickets. (And I have lots of pots ready so she would get instantly maxed including LB)

I don’t NEED the CG Sakura.
    But she is really great and I want.

So I need help sticking to just dailies until I either pull her randomly or decide to do a 10+1 or two on the last day of the banner.

Circle up; let’s stay strong.

Nimbus3, Cylian, Luckenzio and 8 others like this.
  2. Outlaw

Outlaw VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    2B,A2,WoL,Tillith, Rikku
    I am rebuilding after my urge to pull became too great last month.

3. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Rena/Barb/Lilith/Christine/2B
    I'm signing up for this group as well. 10k Lapis, 22 tickets.
    I don't need another finisher mage right now. My Victoria still works just fine. Although CG Sakura is tankier, and easy to keep the stack. ::rudecat9::
    I don't have any team that work with her, except I can imperil with both Ace and Barb. I also have plenty of MP battery for her if needed. ::rudecat4::

Stay strong, folks.

Thehedgelesshorseman likes this.
  4. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Supaidaman VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    LMS Ellesperis Jiraiya
    Nice idea, i'm in. Let's hope we don't need to make a circle with two people.
    Every once in a while there are banners with good units that i want but not really need, because i'm also stuffed to my ears with support, chain and finish units.

@jnTracks
    Don't pull her. She's a magic finisher and a supporter, a pretty good one. But you might already have Soleil or Roy and Ayaka or another unit who can protect your group from status ailments.

Thehedgelesshorseman and Seven like this.
  5. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    Yes, this is all true. I'd like to have the options, and that's the thing. No one unit, even on the level of Soleil, can do everything perfectly. And there will come missions where a big magic damage who can also buff and protect like she can will be very handy. I'm sold! And I'll probably pull at least a little bit, but I want to at least wait until dailies are done just in case.
    I got a random Tidus dupe on a half price daily last week. It happens.

6. MikePro

MikePro Spooky Spooky

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Christine Barbie
    Pro
    I got one and thinking now that i got her maybe go for a second one cause lb and also how easy i got her (4 normal tickets) what do u guys think?
    But then again cg fina comes to mind.. , limeted units and ofc the one and the only unit i want the most cg nichol

7. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Supaidaman VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    LMS Ellesperis Jiraiya
    I'd really like to have her too, but i can't hope for her with my 15K Lapis. 3x 5% are still 5% and not 15, sadly. That means 95% chance to not even get a Rainbow. I'd probably end up with a third Duke and a third Veritas of the Light. Or 15 Rizers. Or 14 Rizers and 1 Jirayia.

Nonetheles, i still hope for her in the free daily

8. Zombryo

Zombryo Ascended Member Supporter

Rebuilding also, I used everything i had on Christine banner and i got lucky to get two, 4 months of saving up in flames. But worth it, they replaced Orlandeau chains :D

Now I'm saving for CG Fina banner. 3k Lapis, and 10 tickets, Hoping to have much more when it comes out.

9. Vayhn

Vayhn "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I'm with you, currently re-building my lapis/tickets stock, but I'd be the worst example possible.

I clearly didnt need CG Sakura, in fact, I even couldnt care less. But after spending 2 weeks without pulling, I decided I would only burn 3 tickets to heal my urge (urge that became relevant thanks to the daily free pull by the way) and well, maybe get a an off banner as usual.

Of course, I ended up getting CG Sakura on my 3rd tix. And while I have no clue how to use her, that was a pleasant surprise. I can get back to saving from now.

So yeah, I guess that spending only a few resources from times to times can get some good results once in a while.

CaptCrunchPants likes this.
  10. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    My support to you: If you already got her, stop except dailies! You can always bring a friend to chain the LB with on any battle where you can have dupe units anyway! It's not a limited unit so when the seven star thing starts to happen, who knows where we will be. But save save save for the limited holiday banners coming up!

MikePro likes this.
  11. fletcha

fletcha ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ . ʕʘˑ̫ʘʔ . ʕʘ‿ʘʔ . (´ᴥ`) VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Christine, VoL, Fry
    170?
    Dude, if you're trying to save, don't do dailies. In a month that's 30x250= 7500 lapis. Use 7 tickets and call it quits. That's my approach at least becauss lapis will be more valuable if we get any quality step ups or the guaranteed rainbow 5k type banners. That's an emphasis on IF, though, so make your own decision.

Aricin and Vayhn like this.
  12. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BABY! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    This ain't gonna help me. If I have a unit I want my hands on, I'll do my damnest to get it. Another thing is that I don't get it... Which is TOTALLY possible

13. Khidir

Khidir Ascended Member

I haven't saved lapis in a long time and I'm at 15k and 23 tickets I'm so proud of myself and I still have second season to do!

I have Trance Terra and Christine already, it's really ok I don't pull

14. AlbinoMenace

AlbinoMenace Well-Known Member

I desperately need this group also. I’ve only been playing since Dec 2 but I have so many units I need to upgrade and TMRs to get

15. Jackal90

Jackal90 I am, the M00gle l0rd. Valkyrie Æsir Spooky VIP Supporter

Global ID:

Got one in my 1st normal ticket and I've now got the same issue.
    After seeing someone use 4 in their team I really want to pull like mad to atleast try for a 2nd, but I know that even if I get it, I'll then want a 3rd and so on.

16. GrimmXv9

GrimmXv9 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    I got what ya need
    I need to be part of this

17. MikePro

MikePro Spooky Spooky

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Christine Barbie
    Pro
    Naaa 2 is fine 1 dupe for 7 star..but the thing is what are u gone do with them till 7 meta.. her lb sure looks great but kind of hard to setup..also shes not a gamebreaker like other cg units.. idk

18. Caliber

Caliber VIP VIP

75,000 lapis here, I hardly ever pull....I did get BS Sakura on 2 tickets though ::thonk::

19. Jrfoto

Jrfoto Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    What ever is needed
    Since mid december I got: 2XPrishe,Cloud,elfreedaX2,emperor,nyx,willhelm,noctis. Have OK,TT,Ace,LuneraX3 from before. So I am pretty much set I feel for a while. I feel like saving for Sephirot

20. D.D.Baracus

D.D.Baracus "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    50k lapis saved up for Sephiroth. Only had one lapse of judgement in the last three months and wasted about 6200 lapis trying to pull Kaliva for his free TMR. Never pulled him tho...

S1eww, LaFlèche and Jrfoto like this.