1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

The day has come...

Discussion in 'General' started by Maverickbp, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

The day has come where I've pretty much ran out of tms to farm. Not too long ago I'd sit there trying to decide which ones to farm first and now I sit there trying to decide who I really want to bother with switching into my lineup.

I'm finishing off my ribbon tms and then I'm down to the tms like Maximilian armor and whatnot that's really not all that worth it to grind out. Especially with the atk heavy armor trial boss coming. At least we appear to have some decent tms coming down the pipe.

Abudaman and Squall like this.
  2. Squall

Squall Well-Known Member Supporter

Damn, I'm only 76% toward my first TM

3. Sparkle

Sparkle VIP VIP

Not much left to accomplish.
    Time to max all your characters' LB's and start running trials with FP summons.

4. S3PHIR0TH

S3PHIR0TH You need more HP :3 VIP Supporter

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Onion Knight | Tidus
    This means you just gotta whale until you get more units to farm more TMs :)

That day will never come to me.
    Cries while looking at the amount of units I have to TM farm

Has 410 unit slots

5. eece

eece Well-Known Member

You can grind my tmr's if you want, I won't stand against it. Please do.

6. K.Abuse

K.Abuse Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning, Chizuru, Kefka, WoL, Lenna
    I actually slowed down my grinding recently cos I was afraid of running outta Tms which i desire.
    Cheers to your progress!

7. Xshock

Xshock Active Member

After 10 manual runs in es without any % tm increase in any unit, i decide to stop it. Btw i get my first dw after using all the moogle i have for him.

8. Felipe Leon

Felipe Leon Well-Known Member

Finished my First TM today, Ring of the Lucii!!! Sooo excited, finíshing now BM, DW, DOUBLEHAND, SAKURAFUBIKI AND EXCALIBUR.

JustinHChrist and rickygck like this.
  9. Kingguss

Kingguss Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Aileen,reberta,ashe
    Currently working on DC...trying to hammer it out before the next event.after that im doing a weapon tm farming team,garland(mostly for cod),Cecil,Cecil,agrias,agrias...going to be different for me and time consuming BC my first tm(DW) took only 9 days because I had so many zidanes,now this one I have 5 ludmilles(I know u guys will say don't fuse all them but I've been running this game without a proper healer and don't have the luxury of farming a month so I need DC for Cecil asap)

10. SamiSC

SamiSC Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Event unit
    Long way till that happens to me. So much to do with so many different combinations I could use.
    Currently farming
    ring of lucii.
    2nd BM.
    3rd sakurafabuki
    2nd seal of distruction
    2nd seal of protection

Too bad i wont have more seals to tm farm since they are limited units

11. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Yup the only non 5* base tm I don't have or don't have multiples of the unit already is Karl. He still eludes me. But seeing some of the upcoming tms that another user posted in a similar thread, some that are actually upgraded versions of one's we currently have, gives me something to look forward to. There are worse things.

12. Kingguss

Kingguss Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Aileen,reberta,ashe
    And how many tms do you have?!?!

13. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Hmm if you're asking for a number count I'll have to go check. I have every 3* and 4* base tm that's really worth grinding except Karl. Multiples of one's like DW/BM/excalibur/save the queen/sakurafubuki/bracer/etc. I have all the units to farm ones like Maximilian and the like but think that's gonna just be wasting lapis at that point. Especially with the next trial boss having armor for my gilgamesh. Once my ribbons/Ultima/lenna-arc rods are done I'll be tapped out.

Oh wait I have like 9 Mercedes/6 Mustadio I haven't farmed yet so I do have those to do still. Just haven't decided how many axes/guns I'll need for future use.

14. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

I have my cecil at rank 21/25 with 5 large/7 mini pots in my mailbox. Was trying to decide whether to use them on cecil, exdeath, gilgamesh, or wait and see if I ever pull noctis.

15. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Wait Karl was limited? Damn't I think you're right. I thought that was only Elza. Here I've been hoping I pull him. I have a fencer so was able to farm one similar tm but need more. Thankfully there's some similar tms coming down the pike.

16. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Well with the apparent gacha change it's not as bad of an idea as it maybe once was. I've just seen so many ppl fuse a Zidane only to never see one again. To me a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. At the very least farm only 4 of those Ludmilles and keep one for future use. The difference is negligible as you'll only need about 5% more per unit doing 4 vs 5. Just my opinion.

17. himura32

himura32 Well-Known Member

Leads:
    CHIZURU
    only have 3 tmr
    dual wield dual cast and mag+30%
    currently farming
    power of destruction (maxwell)
    bm
    ribbon
    2nd dw
    and excalbur

18. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Ya just finished my second DC. Didn't realize the importance of Ludmille at the time so didn't pull any until I whaled for noctis. Rushed one for refia and eventually added a second for cecil. Was quite the upgrade in the arena when I put it on refia.

19. Leinx

Leinx Well-Known Member Supporter

Farm rank instead

20. SamiSC

SamiSC Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Event unit
    Yup. Karl, seria and elza are all limited time units. Only managed to pull 2 karls and serias.
    I didnt check what other similar tms are coming out but they have pretty good ones.
    Seal of protection is great for tanks.