1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

The one ring to rule them all!

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by RaagisEd, Feb 21, 2021 at 11:49 AM.

1. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    (and shine forever bright in my inventory never to be used because it is not that awesome equip as it should be)

What a journey, what an adventure!

Earlier today:
    100_rulersrings.png

In total it took me making 311 Monarch's, 441 Domination and 192 Ruler's rings to get me 2 ingredients of each. (That is not a nice average)

And now:
    the_1_ring.png

shining_in_inventory.png

Two challenges left in the game, Noble champion and Budding Gladiator. Not sure i'l be doing those... but yeah why not, only 5.124 colloseum victories left to get ::ninja::

Quartz, theJanne, Pristan and 14 others like this.
  2. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    You actually still go into colosseum? Good on you!

Eynskaet and RaagisEd like this.
  3. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    I havent' for a very long time... but maybe i will start doing this again. (Except on weeks that arena gives LB pots maybe) 5000 colloseum battles is nothing compared to farming dragon realm :D except without spending resources it will take me... 5000 hours? ::nerd:: Better start today!

4. KylarHaern

KylarHaern "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    BB Rem, WHR, ACC, Sol
    that is just impressive

wow congrats

RaagisEd likes this.