1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

the power of GLS

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Zilla731, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GL 2booty, OK, Oldmandude, Tilith etc
    did gagazet exploration on all 3 alts.
    went in blind on main with oldman x2, ayaka, WoL, and ace. several deaths and like 15 turns later I beat it.
    a little more planning on tidus alt, took tidus and tidus friend, ayaka, Wilhelm and LB build Rikku for reraise. took me like 8 turns, with some deaths/reraises.
    tonight, I went in with my GLS alt with GLS and GLS friend, LM Fina, Rikku and basch.
    basch rotated twilight guard and commander's orders, Rikku cast lb 1st turn, then her fire attack to build crystals, fina was on heals and reraise, and GLS's chained double eldritch flames.
    3 turn KO.
    my weakest alt gearwise had the least amount of trouble with this.
    I still need to redo on tidus alt b/c I missed the 8x magic and esper missions.
    Fina loves arc arcana btw

Squirrel likes this.
  2. Xshock

Xshock Fryevia Big Fan ! VIP

My first and only try was 11 turn to beat the boss. It's must be 3 turn if i not miss click on my OK in turn 1 and forget to use yan lb in turn 2 then the boss almost wiped my team in turn 3 (only WOL survive) , take 8 turn more and some elixir , phoenix down also.

Squirrel likes this.
  3. Kenari

Kenari "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Mostly eFryevia
    I went blind too with 2 fryevia and a high spr mystea. Took me 4 or 5 turns :p

Squirrel likes this.
  4. BenMal

BenMal Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    002 060 449
    Japan ID:
    170 889 060
    Leads:
    GL: Kurasame/bonus JP: A2/bonus
    121/87
    6 turns (on third try) with that team: Basch (with Safety Bit and Provoke from Golem), CG Sakura, Barbariccia, eRamza and friend CG Sakura. Built all stacks of Quick Final Thunder and Aeroja on the way to Seymour.

No one died to my big surprise as during the two first times I tried, I had my Luka instead of my CG Sakura and a Barbie friend for the first try and the second one, I had my Rikku instead of my CG Sakura and a CG Fina friend and was wiped on turn 3 during both of those tries. Since I took no healer and source of Reraise, I was expecting to be wiped on turn 2 or turn 3 like before, but the best Seymour could do was to put Basch down to 900 HP or so before Basch fully healed himself while laughing at Seymour's failed attempts to kill him.

Edit: to be a little on topic, I've seen the damage two GL Sakuras can do while watching my brother play as he managed to pull her, and yeah, two GLSs bring some real pain, even if they're not really well geared.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  5. Caliber

Caliber SkipL0rd and GLEX warrior VIP

6. MikePro

MikePro Spooky Spooky

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Christine Barbie
    Pro
    Wait..ang is not a worthless finisher caliber?

Btw i otk the thing
    Garnet roy barb barb ang all had killers

7. CharAZN

CharAZN Comedic Relief VIP

Personal opinion on missions with "Win with x number of units (Companion Included)": Do it without friends to see how well off your team is.

Unless you're like a mega whale who has everyone BiS-ed... Then to that I say bring one less than the maximum specified!