1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Tips for newer members before requesting an add...

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Iliyana, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Iliyana

Iliyana Chasing rainbows! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus, Ace
    This is my first attempt at a semi guide...

1. Add your ID to your profile.

I find the post ID Thread so long that I don't read through it... However if I see a forum member posting a lot of content I like with his ID in the profile, I will send a request.

2. Are you a daily player and Gifter? Do you have any highly sought abilities unlocked and equipped? (Ultima, barrage, etc.)

Mention that in your character dialogue box.

3. I would like to suggest you also add that you're a brave-exvius.com forum member so to differentiate between forum and in-game friend requests. (I haven't seen anyone do this... But I'm sure it would be appreciated.) Especially if your IGN (in game name) is different than your forum name.

Check out the info for being a forum supporter! http://brave-exvius.com/threads/brave-exvius-com-support-campaign.4143/

4. Decide on your lead(s)

Did you know you can specify which unit would be your companion lead? My biggest pet peeve is when I add a high level character and then the leads switches out to a very low level character.... Aysatyo created an awesome guide detailing how to set your companion and Colloseum parties. If you do this, you're an awesome friend!

http://brave-exvius.com/threads/how-to-set-team-for-companion-and-colisseum.1509/

Hope you enjoy these tips! Please like if you did.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. Ulquiorra210

Ulquiorra210 Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis, Cecil
    also if you have a lot of friend request you sent out in game to people who are inactive or not logging on and accepting remove them so others can try and add you (easy to max this)
    go to Friends > Friend Request > then start removing people who didn't accept.

3. Orzhov

Orzhov Member

Global ID:
    I would like to add that it can really help if you just are yourself and put some act to come across like some spoiled child demanding presents from santa.

Alfzilla likes this.
  4. Sage

Sage Well-Known Member Supporter

Is there a way to see the people you add more frequently? I only see my high attack friends every 5 to 6 runs . Also , thank you for the tips :) changed my game profile and things around and got a few adds faster due to that .

5. Iliyana

Iliyana Chasing rainbows! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus, Ace
    They cycle through Sage. I have over 100 friends and sometimes it can take 3 hours to cycle through.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Sage likes this.
  6. Sage

Sage Well-Known Member Supporter

Ty for the reply

7. PmpknTch

PmpknTch Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    797 596 386
    Leads:
    A2
    how do i add my id onto my profile?

8. Wolvie

Wolvie Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I agree and I would like to add here that for anyone who requests me to please have a slot open...I cannot add anyone whose list is full.