1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Trading account with whoever has levinson account

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Jackyyyy9, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Jackyyyy9

Jackyyyy9 New Member

Just recently I regretted not pulling for levinson so Im looking to trade with anyone who has him 7☆ star im rank 88 or 89 Just recently did 2 rare ticker summon and got Hess King Lasswell twice back to back my account has 22 7☆ star units Including Crown Prince Noctis , Sacred Shield Charlotte , Myra , Elena , and etc there are a ton more units that can be awakened to 7 star just don't have sufficient gil so if anyone want to trade contact me on Instagram @kevintheskater_