1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Trial boss friends?

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Brennan, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:51 PM.

1. Brennan

Brennan New Member

Currently only need to complete a few of the trials and get a couple Espers like asura and couple other 3* need friends that actually know how to equip killers and elemental weapons. If your willing to help my ID is 403330979 in rank 143 and I’m a daily player I have some solid set ups just need some extra help with the more challenging fights

2. Alfonso

Alfonso VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Carry units, Fryevia, A2
    I sent you a request, if you need any specific unit please tell me and I’ll help you

3. Brennan

Brennan New Member

If you could do a setup for the scorn of Gilgamesh a second high attack katana for my second akstar would be great for chaining I then believe I could use that same unit for asura could I not?

4. Brennan

Brennan New Member

I could use a second katana ***

5. Alfonso

Alfonso VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Carry units, Fryevia, A2
    Which unit do you need? Bc I have akstar just at 6* but I have other units that can chain with him, just tell me what chaining family you want and I’ll try to gear someone with my bis and please remind me the trial bc I clear it long time ago sorry

6. Mr. Faily

Mr. Faily Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD Gil Snapper
    190ish
    I sent a request because I could use some coordinated effort as well... think my luck just pulling random units from my list is close to ended. I believe I made my Akstar cannibal enough to work, if not just let me know

7. Brennan

Brennan New Member

Scorn of Gilgamesh and the 3* esper asura are my main focus I’m not entirely sure how to approach these fights honestly..I know man eaters will be critical? Other than that any pointers are appreciated as well as I haven’t beaten omega yet mind you I definitely think if I geared properly I could beat it np I’ve been really digging kaido with his dots I have craftsman’s secret with him so his dots can be fire water wind and earth imbued I also Have Silvie for light and lightning imbuing as well but that being said I have many good 7* units I posses 2 akstar already 7*s but would benefit from an lb finisher with killers

8. Brennan

Brennan New Member

ok I’ll accept that what unit are you after I can set it up as my nemesis friend

9. Mr. Faily

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD Gil Snapper
    190ish
    I've been banging my head against the scorn of siren and ifrit for the better part of the day but I still need pretty much every trial above that one. I also have 3 of the currently available SBBs to do, basically I've been slacking

So if you have 2 akstars do you want me to set up a Cid for you instead?

10. Brennan

Brennan New Member

I have him as well max 7* I never really thought about using him? Haven’t fooled around with the chaining frames with his spine shatter much but then again I also need tons more killers to make him super effective I think I’ve just recently started getting a nice stockpile I still need so many tmrs to solo carry myself

11. Brennan

Brennan New Member

Also my support units should be super helpful with those if I need to add anything to a certain one let me know I have just about any set up

12. Mr. Faily

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD Gil Snapper
    190ish
    Cids really good for Gilgamesh... He has a dispel move to help free up the rest of your team while you do the missions, and then can pretty much one shot him when you are ready. There's some videos on YouTube with team/gear suggestions

13. Mr. Faily

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD Gil Snapper
    190ish
    Now that maintenance is over i went ahead and set Cid up in Nemesis 1... Depending on your team you could double up on Cid with support units (who need to be able to chain, and imbue Cids with the chains element) or use him to cap your akstars chain ( I'm not sure if this is quite as easy but I imagine it's similar)