1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Trophies guide: The road for RofD(recipe)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Tanatos, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Tanatos

Tanatos Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    838 612 439
    Leads:
    Hyoh,TT, Beryl
    Hi everyone! After 254 days in FFBE, I finally got the recipe of Ring of dominion (RofD). I only got because the emblem system and the new trophies, but, even w that, it was challenging (to my laziness) to get. Now, its time to farm to get the ring (w 3 years i will get that ::ink::).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    While I do not have a RoD, I decided to share a lazy guide for every trophy I get. Furthermore, based in my poor experience, I make a rank difficulty for the trophies. It ranges from 1 to 5 star and are depending on the difficulty to get the gold trophy.
    For exemple, if a trophy can be get even if you don't care farm/grind for it(can get in the normal progression) I attribute 1,2 or 3 star(s).
    On the other hand, if its hard to get even for veteran players, boring or you have to grind the rank is higher. The difficulty star number is based in my "Marcoless"* experience, but I will comment the "cheeses" in some sections.
    "Marcoless" aka do not use macro,emulator with scripts, etc. If you want to use read this>>link<<
    I intend to update this post, so help me with the tips/strategies/typo fixes, etc. Thx in advance
    Last Update: November 30, 2018.

Enjoy!
    Use a "desktop site version" for a better view of the tables.

[​IMG]
    Name
    Description/Guide
    Obtained
    No.
    Difficulty
    [​IMG]Soldier of Fortune
    • Awarded for gil obtained.
    • A easy one, cause Gil cave farm and Raids rewards help a lot for new players (nuvs). Another ways to farm gil are:
    • Sell useless itens/equips (What out! Use this>>link<< before selling.
    • Use units with incresse gill obtained like enhanced Xon,P.Jake, Paul, Lara Croft, Explorer Aileen, etc. (you only need one of those to reach the cap/limit)
    • Use units w steal gil like enchanted Xon, Zidane or the ability Plifer in every battle, especially in Raids. You need to cast it only one time w Xon and Zidane and two times Plifer to get 100%. With that and increase gil you can get ~12k gil in every Raid battle ELT.
    [​IMG] 1m gil
    [​IMG] Forger of Bonds
    • Awarded for friend points received.
    • A hard one, cause you are dependent on active friends and the number of times y Leader is used by players( 10pts for a friends and 5pts for a no friend).
    • Try to keep only active friends in you Friend List. Clean up your friend list by replacing friends who haven't logged in for a while.
    • Try to keep q decent unit in the Learder postio for more pts and friends requests.
    • Get 30 (or more) friends from the start. Tip: forum friends, normally, are the best choice .
    • You need 100 lapis to upgrade the number of slots. But it not necessary to get the RofD recipe.In my case, i never increased my friends 30 slots friends.
    [​IMG] 100k friend points
    [​IMG] Awakening Adept
    • Awarded for units awoken.
    • For this one, just farm materials from the main story, steal then w Xon or farm in the chamber of awakening.
    • Remember to buy the 5* materials awakening from King Mog (KM) Event, if needed.
    [​IMG]
    60 units awakened
    [​IMG] Quest Champion
    • Awarded for quests completed.
    • A truly easy one, just make sure to do the dailies or the vault quests form the season one.
    [​IMG] 70 quests completed
    [​IMG] Fabled Smith
    • Awarded for equipment created.
    • A "half hard" one if you want the gold trophy, cause you will need 1000 crafts.
    • One way to cheese that is shopping Leather Shield recipe in Town of Mitra and farm(drop/steal) thickened hide (3000) in Earth Shrine(ES) from Dire Rats . You will get it easy if you are a Marco fan.
    [​IMG] 100 equips created
    [​IMG] Divine Technician
    • Awarded for abilities created.
    • A "half hard" one too if you want the gold trophy, cause you will need 1000 crafts.
    • To cheese this one shopping Fire recipe in Town of Mitra and farm Fire Cryst (3000) by exploration or changing your friends gift use this >>link<< if you don't know how) and buy Farplane Soul (1000) and Alcryst (1000) in Dragon's Village.
    [​IMG] 100 abilities created
    [​IMG] Peerless Chemist
    • Awarded for abilities created.
    • A "half hard" if you want the gold trophy, cause you will need 1000 crafts.
    • One way to cheese that is shopping Potion recipe in Town of Mitra and farm Water Cryst (3000) by exploration or friends gifts and buy Life orbs(1000) in Dragon's Village.
    [​IMG] 100 abilities created
    [​IMG] Generous Giver
    • Awarded for gifts given.
    • Similar to Forger of Bonds, but you are not dependente on active(gift giver) friends, just remember to send gifts every day.
    [​IMG] 1000 gifts given
    [​IMG] Person of Renown
    • Awarded for gifts received.
    • Similar to Forger of Bonds, but don't need set Friends points to get that, so its less hard to get.
    [​IMG] 1000 gifts received
    - ​
    - ​
    Total
    [​IMG]
    Name
    Description/Guide
    Obtained
    No.
    Difficulty
    [​IMG] Esteemed Explorer
    • Awarded for explorations completed. Actually, by any dungeon. Its a typo never fixed by Gumi.
    • A easy one, just do the story progression and farm.
    • Marco users can get it easily w Earth Shrine farm or Unit Intro Quests for 1 energy both.
    [​IMG] 10k finished dungeons
    [​IMG] God of War
    • Awarded for damage dealt.
    • Same as Esteemed Explorer, just do the story progression and farm. There's no need to specifically grind this achievement, as it's easily achievable through normal play.
    • If needed, just use you most powerful hits in some Dire Rats and you will archive this one.
    [​IMG] 1m damage dealt
    [​IMG] Crushing Conqueror
    • Awarded for damage dealt in a single turn.
    • A truly easy one, is you are a newbie bring a friend with 300 MAG or higher and kill Belmodar boss in Earth Shrine - Exit.
    [​IMG] 300k damage dealt in one turn
    [​IMG] Item Whiz
    • Awarded for items used only in battle (including items used through Throw or Drink. Does not count: Auto-Potion or items used in Explorations outside of battle).
    • The most annoying one (imo), 10k items uses is hard to reach, so use cheap shopped or crafted itens (preferentially crafted to get Peerless Chemist) like potions, eye drops and bomb fragment in every battle you can(w multiply units). Remember don't use in battles w No itens mission.
    • My strategy was to usein Raids, KM and main story 3 to 4 items w repeat every battle (2 units repeat, poison and the other eye drops or bomb fragment).
    • I only get that one after 210 days in this game.
    [​IMG] 10k items used
    [​IMG] Supreme Evoker
    • Awarded for espers summoned.
    • Another annoying one (imo).Use summons in every battle y can (expect the one w No Esper).
    • My first strategy was to bring a summoner (Garnet or Yuna) in my team and only finish the battle after i summon one or two espers.
    • The second one, was in this >>link<<
    • The last one is farming these Unit Intro Quests two summons per 1 energy.
    • Marco users can get it w 3~5 summoners (>>link<< or with Summon Eidolom and another one unit w raise/reraise >>link<<). Evoke Golem(fasted animation),Carbuncle,or Lakshmi who don't dealt damage.
    • I only get that one two weaks ago (after 240 days in this game). Thx to 7* Queen.
    [​IMG] 10k espers summoned
    [​IMG] Archmage
    • Awarded for magic used.
    • Another one you don't need farm to get, just make the normal story progression.
    • If needed, bring a unit with auto-refresh and keep spamming cure.
    [​IMG] 10k magic used
    [​IMG] Ability Master
    • Awarded for abilities used.
    • Same as Archmage If needed, use a party with 5 Chakra users without Counter(like:Baurg, Sabin, Ling, Prishe , etc.), and click repeat,more easily for Marco users.
    [​IMG] 10k abilities used
    [​IMG] Limit Breaker
    • Awarded for limit bursts used.
    • Turn on auto Limit Burst in the options menu. Use units w cheap lb cost like Shera, Gatnet(full lb lvl), Larsa etc, and increase use lb based abilities/equips like: Entrust,Rikku's Pouch,Lone Woman,Ignorance, etc.
    • Farm in the Units intro quest for one energy you can farm: 5 lbs, one esper for Supreme Evoker or items for Item Whiz.
    • )Ofc Marco users can cheese that one too >>link<<
    [​IMG] 10k limit bursts used
    [​IMG] Legendary Thief
    • Awarded for items stolen.
    • Just use Xon or Zidane
    • If you dont have these, use Thief Bracer or Mark of the Raven w a unit w steal for 100% steal rate.
    • Items stolen from Colosseum the fights do not count towards this trophy.
    [​IMG]
    1k items stolen
    - ​
    - ​
    Total
    [​IMG]
    Name
    Description/Guide
    Obtained
    No.
    Difficulty
    [​IMG] Storied Warrior
    • Awarded for Colosseum points earned.
    • A hard one to get the gold, cause the orbs are normally used for arena.So, just do the normal Colosseum progression and adicional one to farm a important material: elemental tear in INT S2
    • Without Lapis refills, not counting rank ups, and assuming you win every battle, the fastest you can achieve it around 125 days.
    [​IMG]
    100 colosseum points
    [​IMG] Noble Champion
    • Awarded for Colosseum victories.
    • Similar to Storied Warrior.
    • Without Lapis refills, not counting rank ups, and assuming you win every battle, the fastest you can achieve it is in 417 days
    • That as my last one, only get the silver after 254 days! I rarely go to Colosseum.
    [​IMG]
    100 Colosseum victories
    [​IMG] Budding Gladiator
    • Awarded for Colosseum participation.
    • Similar to Noble Champion. Normally, you get both at same time. In my case, I lose some Colosseum battles when i was nuv (don't ask me how!).
    [​IMG]
    1k Colosseum participation
    - ​
    - ​
    Total
    [​IMG]
    Name
    Description/Guide
    Obtained
    No.
    Difficulty
    [​IMG] Heavy Hitter
    • Awarded for ranking points earned.
    • A hard one to get the gold, cause 120 points per fight is assumed, because of variables such as points ratio and streak bonus. Assuming you spend all 24 daily orbs on the arena it'll take around 105 days to achieve this trophy.
    • I only do 10 a 15 Arenas/Colosseum per day so i get around the silver only around 200 days.
    [​IMG] 300k Rank Points
    [​IMG] Rule of Ares
    • Awarded for battle arena victories.
    • Similar to Heavy Hitter, just try to avoid tough team like w: 2 or more A. Rain,2 or Lilith and 100% evade Ayaka , etc.
    • Without lapis refills, not counting rank ups, and assuming you win every battle, the fastest you can achieve it is in 417 days.
    [​IMG]
    1k arena victories
    [​IMG] Battle King
    • Awarded for battle arena participation.
    • Same as Rule of Ares, but less hard. cause the losses count.
    [​IMG]
    1k arena participarion
    [​IMG] Undying Myth
    • Awarded for most consecutive victories.
    • Same as Rule of Ares, but remember: the count reset every week.
    • If you are a newbie, try the last opponent in the list or w less rank.
    [​IMG]
    1k consecutive victories
    - ​
    - ​
    Total
    [​IMG]
    Name
    Description
    Emblem
    No.*
    Difficulty
    [​IMG]
    All Rounder
    • Awarded for number of Achievement trophies obtained.
    [​IMG]
    21+2
    [​IMG]
    Tenacious Adventurer
    • Awarded for number of Quest trophies obtained.
    [​IMG]
    27+3
    [​IMG]
    Veteran Gladiator
    • Awarded for number of Colosseum trophies obtained.
    [​IMG]
    4+1
    [​IMG]
    Indisputable Champion
    • Awarded for number of Arena trophies obtained.
    [​IMG]
    10+2
    - ​
    *When you get a emblem you receive a trophy as well
    Total
    [​IMG]
    Just use Xon in every battle ::rudecat17:: This post is more a "copy paste" from https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Trophies, https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Trophy_Guide and https://brave-exvius.com/threads/general-achievement-thread-and-how-to.209/. I just wanted to use sobe BB codes ::ink::
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Scheich, Master Red, Masvroh and 2 others like this.