Farming Trust Master for units is very VERY tedious and time consuming. However for those that have strong TM rewards, it can be worth. Most of the time having strong TM rewards can make anything in the game pretty trivial. The way to increase Trust is to grind it out or to have multiple copies of the same unit and fusing them. By fusing the same unit into each other you gain 5% Trust. That means if you want Excalibur from Cecil's TM reward, you would need 20 copies of Cecil. To gain Trust without fusing - Go to the dungeon circled on this screenshot - Spoiler: Screenie 1 Then run (either works actually) - Spoiler: Screenie 2 After each run there is a chance that the units you used to run the dungeon will gain 0.1% toward their Trust Master rewards. Effective ways to grind it out is to have a party made up of TMs you want to grind. As I stated above you can fuse like units into each other for Trust. You can use this to your advantage. Say you got 3 copies of Cecil chasing for a certain unit. You can put all the Cecils into a party and grind Trust using this method. Doing so, Cecil 1 gained 10% Trust, Cecil 2 gained 3% and Cecil 3 gained 7%. You can fuse 2 and 3 into 1 and by doing so Cecil 1 will gain 10% Trust from the already accumulated Trust by 2 and 3, as well as another 10% from fusing 2 like units for a total of 20%. This will give Cecil 1 30% Trust total (10% + 20%). Notable TM rewards so far - Cecil - Excalibur (120 ATK - Light Element - Large Sword) Zidane - Dual Wield Miyuki - Sakura Fubuki (98 ATK - Katana) Tina/Terra - Ultima (280% Mag + 25% ignore Res) Kain - Gungnir (90 ATK - Spear) Bartz - Double Hand Luna - Barrage (4 attacks at 80% ATK for a total of 320%) Exdeath - Holy (230% MAG) Kuja - Flare (200% MAG) Vaan - Maximilian Armor (62 DEF - Heavy Armor) Shantotto - +30% MAG materia Rakshasa - Holy Sword (Spellblade 230% ATK/MAG) Dean - Bioga Sword (Spellblade 180% ATK/MAG) Russel - Zengiri (If someone knows the eng name please let me know) (140% AoE ATK) Medius - Growth Egg (1.5 EXP) Seriatsu - Miracle Shoes (Auto Protect/Shell/Regen) Right now this is the most efficient way to gain Trust. In the future, they will add Trust Master moogles, that when fused to any unit, that unit will gain 10% Trust. But this feature is way down the road for us as it was a rather recent addition to the JP version of the game.