She's the mage in the red coat! That's right, today we will be talking about Santa Roselia and how well she compares to the Global meta. As usual, leave comments, and questions below. And enjoy the review. :] In Game Sprite Models: [4*] | [5*] | [6*] Equipment: Weaknesses: None | Resistances: +25% Ice Resist Trust Mastery Award: Pure Heart (Materia): HP/MP +15, +20% SPR Limit Break: AoE 1200 Base + 2x/3.2x & Cure Status + 30% SPR Buff for 3 Turns Spoiler: Santa Roselia Stat Table Rarity Level HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR DC Hits 4* 582 / 1765 (210) 35 / 107 (35) 21 / 63 (14) 22 / 66 (14) 23 / 71 (14) 30 / 90 (18) 8 1 5* 757 / 2295 (240) 46 / 139 (40) 27 / 82 (16) 28 / 86 (16) 30 / 92 (16) 39 / 117 (24) 10 1 6* 985 / 2984 (390) 59 / 180 (65) 35 / 107 (26) 37 / 112 (26) 40 / 120 (26) 50 / 152 (34) 12 1 Name Effect MP Level Learned & Rarity Stona ST Cure Petrify 5 5 [****] Cleanse ST Cure Virus 5 18 [****] Cura AoE ~400 HP Heal w/ 3x Mod 7 12 [****] Banish 120% ST Magic Attack 3 23 [****] Regen ST ~400 HP Heal w/ 2x Mod for 3 Turns 3 40 [****] Curaga ST ~800 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod 9 60 [****] Dispel ST Stat Buff Removal 7 16 [*****] Esuna ST Cure Poison, Blind, Sleep, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse 8 30 [*****] SPR +20% Boost users SPR stat by 20% - 56 [*****] Curaja AoE ~1000 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod 15 72 [*****] Blessed Heart 40% Chance to Counter Phys & Mag with: Resilience: Self Status Cure + Self 100% All Ele Resists/2 Turns - 80 [*****] Heart of Conviction +30% SPR +1 LB/Turn - 1 [******] Entrust Give LB Gauge To Target 18 8 [******] Healers Resolve Self -30% ATK +60% SPR for 4 Turns 32 25 [******] HP +20% +20% HP - 75 [******] Divine Grace 30% Chance to Counter Phys & Mag Heal Back: 60% Chance to: Heal Self (Self 500 Base+3x Heal) 40% Chance to: Mass Heal (AoE 500 Base+3x Heal) - 100 [******] Pros: Heal Counters: Her heal counters are pretty OP to be honest with you. She overall has a 70% chance to trigger one of 4 effects which can help her out in a pinch. This is actually something new and never before seen on Global, as all we had were counters that dealt damage. Roselia on the other hand allows herself, and your team to survive more cause of the extra HP she gets back at the end of the turn if she turns out to be attacked by anything. Physical or Magic which makes these set of moves very good! High SPR Passives: She has a max of 50% SPR when she's hits 6* that's actually amazing for her heals since they favor off of SPR more so than MAG. With the amount of high SPR she has she will surely deliver some strong heals on her own moves + her counters to keep your team healthy for a good majority of the fight. All Status Aliment Cure: Santa Roselia can cure all of the status aliments in the game which is great. Of course, she cannot heal Stop. But, she is able to heal even the most annoying status aliment which is Petrify which can make her useful in content to bosses that would otherwise do that effect on you. This is also a great thing for PvP Arena since it's one of the most common aliments there. Auto LB Fill: Strangely enough, she gets LB Regen. This actually helps her greatly! I didn't think it would do much but thanks to her having a slightly stronger heal at base on her LB, and having Entrust I believe this can actually support the team pretty well. She can manually fill her own LB between turns + crystals that go to her. And pass the LB to someone else like a Cecil for example when you need the buffs for your team and the like. This in return, means she can get her LB faster and can use it for a better emergency heal when your team has taken a strong AoE attack by the enemy. Cons: Selfish Buffs: All of Santa Roselia main buffs are to herself. Which can sting a bit when you need the support to get your team going against hard content ahead. If all her counters were AoE support like her Resilience for example then she would've been fine here really. Lack of Raise: Santa Roselia doesn't have a raise move. Which in the stage of the meta is highly needed in case units get one shotted by trigger based attacks, or they couldn't take the onslaught of damage that was dealt to them for that turn. This kinda hurts her alot, cause of how important the move is to have. If there is a mage who can raise, then perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. But, you'd still have to use a slot for another character when you can be more slot efficient by giving Raise to her. Lack of MP Passives: MP is one of the most important things to a healer, cause 9/10 they will be doing something every turn. Either it's healing your team, removing status aliments you know the drill by now. But, since she doesn't have any MP passives she can run outta MP much faster which would slow your team down cause you'd have to pop a ether, or elixir into her to allow her to keep going in battle. PvP Arena: As a stand alone healer, Santa Roselia would be pretty solid here. As she's one of the only 6* who can cure petrify which is one of the most common aliments in PvP Arena right now. Which is good, she also has heal counters that in which can proc to a back up heal for your teammates which helps in that way. She'd be more solid overall if she had a applicable buff to decrease damage taken, or increase stats. Trust Mastery Award: Her TM is actually great for healers. This gives them their most important stats (SPR/MP) alongside a HP boost which is great for them cause it makes more durable in battle. So, I would highly recommend a few of these TMs for your healers so they can survive more, have alot of SPR for heals, and more MP to keep going in the battle. Comparing to Other Units: - Refia Santa Roselia has more SPR than Refia making her heals stronger. Refia has innate resistances to the main status aliments that would stop her from doing her job, while Santa Roselia doesn't resist any aliments. Refia has a better support game than Santa Roselia. Santa Roselia has more opportunities to heal due to her counters. Overall Verdict: Refia would still win here, Refia namely wins because of her support card being too good. While she doesn't heal as strong as Santa Roselia she does alot more extra to surely make up for it. As a supporter, she can heal aliments, buff your teams ATK/DEF, and has a 100% raise move which is extremely helpful. Santa Roselia would be better if you had the things said about Refia on another member cause again Santa Roselia will heal more than Refia. Santa Roselia wins by heal factor, Refia wins by support factor. Conclusion: Santa Roselia would actually be a great pickup to have for your healers when you don't have Refia. Or again have the bases filled that Refia can do in battle. So, I would simply say to try and get her and save her for later content she could possibly pull her own weight in the team despite having selfish buffs, and a not very open support card. I recommend you guys try to summon for her.