1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Unit Overview: Tilith [Brave Frontier]

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Jet Stingren, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Jet Stingren

Jet Stingren Ephemeral God VIP

Japan ID:
    386, 889, 987
    Leads:
    Eileen
    She's the goddess who takes your hand as the summoner and leads you into the world that is Grand Gaia! That's right, we're talking about Tilith and how well she compares in the Global meta. As usual, leave comments, and questions below. And enjoy the review.

[​IMG]
    In Game Sprite Models: [​IMG] [4*] | [​IMG] [5*]
    Equipment: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Weaknesses: None | Resistances: None
    Trust Mastery Award: Goddess's Protection (Materia): Immunity to all status ailments.
    Limit Break: ST ~2000 HP Heal w/ 3.8x Mod & 3 Turn ST 100% LB Fill Rate & ST Cure Poison, Silence, Paralyze -> ST ~2000 HP Heal w/ 5x Mod & 3 Turn ST 100% LB Fill Rate & ST Cure Poison, Silence, Paralyze

Rarity Level HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR DC Hits
    4* 545 / 1652 (210) 35 / 107 (35) 20 / 61 (14) 21 / 63 (14) 26 / 80 (14) 29 / 88 (18) 8 1
    5* 709 / 2148 (240) 46 / 140 (40) 26 / 80 (16) 27 / 82 (16) 34 / 104 (16) 39 / 119 (24) 10 1
    6* 921 / 2792 (390) 60 / 182 (65) 34 / 104 (26) 35 / 106 (26) 45 / 135 (26) 51 / 154 (34) 1 12

Name Effect MP Level Learned & Rarity
    Prism Heart 180% AoE 1 Hit Magic Attack 20 6 [****]
    Pretty Steel ST remove all status aliments to one ally 7 18 [****]
    MAG +10% Boosts users MAG stat by 10% - 30 [****]
    MP +20% Boosts users MP stat by 20% - 56 [****]
    SPR +20% Boosts users SPR stat by 20% - 21 [*****]
    Pretty Aura Auto Regen (60 HP + 1.2x Mod) - 48 [*****]
    Goddess Miracle AoE Heal 1000 HP +3.4x Mod and cure Blind, Sleep, Silence, Paralyze, and Confuse on all allies 25 58 [*****]
    Celestial Light AoE increase all stats by 40% 53 52 [*****]
    Rainbow Veil Increase 40% resistance to Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Wind/Earth/Light attacks for three turns 50 80 [*****]
    Eternal Rainbow Recover 10% MP per Turn - 1 [******]
    HP +10% Boost users HP by 10% - 12 [******]
    Sealed Ground Decrease Target Chance by 75% - 20 [******]
    Affectionate Aura 3 AoE Turn +100% Stat Debuff Resist - 45 [*****]
    Sealed Light AoE Stat Buff Removal 18 65 [******]
    Prism Heal AoE except Self Recover 2500 HP, 50 MP 99 76 [******]
    Radiant Light AoE 100% HP Recovery 45 92 [******]
    Goddess Protection AoE Revive with 100% HP 70 100 [******]
    Pros:
    Amazing Healing Potential: Tilith now at her 6*, is so amazing that words can even express how good, and necessary. You wouldn't need to worry if your SPR is high enough on a dual casted heal to see if you can fully heal your team. She also completely helps on teams that have units with 6K HP+ cause if they get knocked down to a mere 100- HP than she's right there to simply heal yourself back up to full.

Highest MP Regeneration: On a normal standard of units, units get a 5% MP Regen per turn. Tilith, however, gets 10% MP regen which is vastly better in keeping her more stable in battle. And to be completely honest, she needed the extra MP regen cause of her massive MP intake whenever she uses most of her skills. At least, this does help remedy the issue a bit which is a huge + for Tilith.

Busted Support Level: Tilith has answers to.. almost everything. She can heal + esuna your teammates, heal your teams MP for a fixed 50, give +40% all elemental shields besides dark, protect your teams from potential debuffs, and so much more. This alone, has pretty much breaks the healer scale for expectation.

Decrease Target Chance: For a healer, this is simply a godsend even more so in Tilith's case. One of her issues was her not having a high HP stat. With her new +10% HP passive it barely puts her at about 3K HP. Thanks to this, she wouldn't be targeted as much by ST attacks coming from bosses which is great cause mishaps can happen even if you have a Provoked Tank active so this is great for Tilith.

AoE Full HP Revive: ... What even is this? Tilith stop please. She can fully heal units from the dead at 100% HP which is great for any content that deals heavy damage to you basically coming from boss nukes, or just unlucky RNG if 2 or more of your units die from it or you know your whole team besides Tilith.. You can just revive them all.. which is amazing.

Cons:
    Lack of ST Revive: While her full AoE revive is amazing, as I said before. The problem stems from what if one unit dies? You would have to expand 70 MP for one unit which is a bit massive compared to other units who can fully raise for 20 MP or less. Which hurts a small bit, if you have a support who can raise than it's not an issue at all.

Trust Mastery Award:
    This is exactly the same as Kefka's Ribbon. The only difference is that it doesn't give the small DEF boost as his would. But, +6 extra in DEF doesn't really matter on anything. But, her TM is worth easily as it would be for Ribbon. All aliment protection pretty much keeps any unit afloat without needing dependence on a healer, or if your healer was using it a need to be healed by a item. So, yes grind for this TM.

Comparing To Other Units:

[​IMG] - Refia​
    • Tilith can naturally heal her own MP, while Refia needs support.
    • Refia can ST fully raise units which may be better to use.
    • Tilith can fully heal units, while Refia can only do Curaga.
    • Refia has innate status resist, while Tilith has none.
    Just no... Tilith vastly outpowers Refia in every way possible besides the need of a ST Raise which is a rare case with the content we have been getting as of late. The worst that could happen in that scenario is that your tank goes down. But, in every which thing you'd want Refia for? Tilith completely out beats her in every way possible which is simply crazy. Refia was always the leader healer for 6* meta. But, she has been dethroned. In short, Refia who?

Conclusion:

Simply put, Tilith is a godsend and is completely OP as a healer. She will not be rivaled by any healers for a long time coming so if you can get her you would be set to do so much for content ahead, she basically becomes a neccessary for many trials, and hard bosses from events cause of her riduclous niche, and things she can cover. In short, she is completely busted.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Lachesis, Bryyce, Goddess Nyx and 5 others like this.
  2. musumane

musumane Member

Could you by any chance compare her to Refia? I think that is the main comparison people are looking for haha.

ForbiddenBlue, G-Dub and jina like this.
  3. Jet Stingren

Japan ID:
    386, 889, 987
    Leads:
    Eileen
    It's completely unfair to compare a unit who's a tier higher than the opposing unit. Let me give you a list.

• Better chance at passives.
    • Way higher stats.
    • More abilities.
    Stuff like this, it's unfair, and people who're comparing just want a reason to not use Tilith. It's bad for metas to compare a unit who has a higher form. The comparison COULD be made when Tilith gets her 6*, but that is not for months.

Fia Valen, Akari and Abudaman like this.
  4. CaptCrunchPants

CaptCrunchPants Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Light Element A2/OK/Tidus/Event
    What is the chance they leave Tilith as a 5* max. Since her 6* is technically broken.

They already make their money from people whaling during this banner and they are free to release better healers in the future.

5. Jet Stingren

Japan ID:
    386, 889, 987
    Leads:
    Eileen
    Look at the banner.

Abudaman likes this.
  6. Abudaman

Abudaman Ascended Member Supporter

Reading 4tw

7. Revenge

Revenge Very Cute Member VIP Supporter

Leads:
    A2
    None. If they wanted that, they would simple not release her in Global with the justify she is a jp exclusive, like we have global exclusives.

Iggi likes this.
  8. CaptCrunchPants

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Lol smart asses....i can read just fine. I am refering to her unreleased 6*.

My point is these games require a slow up trend in power creep so they can continue to make money. Tiliths 6* supposedly broke the game for healers. I saw someone in chat saying they would quit if they didn't pull her. So they only way to make money from a new healer would be to:

1. Release someone more powerful. This would just continue the same problem.
    2. Nerf her 6* by removing abilities or increasing MP require...whatever
    3. Just leave her 6* in Japan.

I honestly don't know, just was curious of people thought Gumi would bother or is her 6* not that bog of a deal.

9. RikkuLover

RikkuLover Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    Eileen
    Baby please be kind to me. All I ask is you don't take all my money. Amen.

Valen, Miklos and Jubilate like this.
  10. PureS

PureS Ascended Member

keep calm and daily pull guy , she will comback when they release her 6* form . Don't fall in gumi lapis trap

Abudaman and James5955 like this.
  11. Valen

Valen Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Waifu
    +70 pulls waiting for you!!!

12. DarKnight

DarKnight Ascended Member

This is the long term game, we can't make it the end in just a couple of days, weeks, months, even years. Or maybe it will never reach the ending, like others mobile gaming

Auror likes this.
  13. jina

jina New Member

thanks for this (:

14. Sir Vincent

Sir Vincent The eternal student Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    Honestly, GUMI doesn't make money from healers and tank. Because the nature of any game, those classes are not as attractive as says, Mage or Phys dmg dealer. With your same logic, WOL 6* shouldn't be released or GUMI must nerf him or else, no other tanks would be pulled. And we all know, that's not the case.
    If you scare that GUMI won't release her 6* or nerf her, then don't pull for her and save money for other things. Honestly, none of us here have the absolute 100% certainty about anything, we are not GUMI employees.
    P.S. Orlandu would break the game too, might stop saving for him! ::sarcasm::

CaptCrunchPants likes this.
  15. CaptCrunchPants

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Thanks....i just wanted someones honest take on it. Of course i am pulling for Tilith but just curious what you guys thought.

16. Jose

Jose Purple lord VIP Supporter

Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    Must have kawaii desu loli Tilith-chan.......

17. EroTheMad

EroTheMad Well-Known Member Supporter

So, farming her LB seems kinda useless? It only improves LB fill rate? If so, i can finally max a unit without feeling bad because i kept LB level low lol

18. ZeroBDT

ZeroBDT Well-Known Member

Should one get equip staff for her or equip shield?

19. Slevi

Slevi Well-Known Member Supporter

She definitely needs Equip H shield in my opinion. Shes so squishy in her 5 star form. Though I wouldnt go out of my way to farm my charlotte's TM just for tilith. So many TMs, so little time.

20. Krawser

Krawser Active Member

Just pulled her from daily - was well excited! Until I realised I pulled Refia 2 days ago also....lol
    Did my first multi and got Luneth yesterday too. That makes that banner pretty much complete o,o

Ah well, since I have both now, can someone make a quick comparison of Refia 6* to Tiliths future 6*? :D

(P.S Should I save my remaining 3k lapis or keep trying Dailies for Elza or w.e?)