1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Unit Review: Ayaka (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Memel0rd, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Memel0rd

Memel0rd Sieghard ✓ Staff Member Administrator Forum Manager VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: Kurasame | JP: Akstar
    A white mage from the Kingdom of Pharm, she is highly relied upon being one of the few healers from a land full of monks and samurai. She was taught the art of magic by Sakura, and still holds her in high regards as her master to this day.
    Finally a review. Jesus, such a long break thanks to multiple incidents to the game, but now I can finally release some content again :).
    Anyway, this time around we have the long hyped healer and before I start the review, I can already say, she's quite op. Let's get that done.
    This review features @TLA who will make a very in-depth comparison between Ayaka and Tilith!

Ayaka Review by Memel0rd

[​IMG]

In-Game Sprites:

[​IMG] 5*
    [​IMG] 6*

Equipment Selection: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    No innate weaknesses | No innate resistances
    Trust Master Reward: Pure White Blessing (Materia) - 1800 + 1x SPR Auto-Regen, 10% MP per turn, 2 LB-Crysts per turn

6* Stats at Lvl. 100:
    HP: 3438 (+390) Mag: 132 (+26)
    MP: 200 (+65) Def: 120 (+26)
    Atk: 110 (+26) Spr: 154 (+34)

Active abilities are now moved upwards to match the wiki layout.

5*: Lvl 24 High Regeneration (26 MP) - Heal (3000 HP, 9x) to all allies split over 3 turns

5*: Lvl 74 Meditate (57 MP) - Increase MAG/SPR (45%) for 5 turns to all allies

5*: Lvl 80 Embolden (57 MP) - Increase ATK/DEF (45%) for 5 turns to all allies

5*: Lvl 80 Purify (26 MP) - Heal (1000 HP, 3.4x) and cure all ailments to all allies

6*: Lvl 28 Stop Detach (20 MP) - Cure stop to all allies

6*: Lvl 52 Dedication (99 MP) - Heal (2500 HP)to all allies except caster
    Restore (50 MP) to all allies except caster

6*: Lvl 70 Resurgence (70 MP) - evive all KO'd allies (100% HP)

6*: Lvl 100 Dual White Magic (0 MP) - Use white magic twice in a turn
    5*: Lvl 12 - HP + 20%
    5*: Lvl 33 Teaching of Wise Men - Increase SPR (50%) when equipped with a staff
    5*: Lvl 40 Natural Body - Increase resistance to silence, paralyze, confuse, and petrify (100%)
    5*: Lvl 66 Auto-Refresh - Recover MP (5%) per turn
    6*: Lvl 1 Wind the Clock - Increase resistance to stop (100%)
    6*: Lvl 41 White Mirage - Decrease chance of being targeted (75%)
    6*: Lvl 59 - MP + 30%
    6*: Lvl 85 - SPR + 30%
    5*: Lvl 1 Cura (7 MP) - Heal (800 HP, 3.4x) to all allies
    5*: Lvl 12 Dispelga (18 MP) - Remove all status effects from all enemies
    5*: Lvl 12 Libra (1 MP) - View info on one enemy
    5*: Lvl 50 Curaga (15 MP) - Heal (1000 HP, 3.4x) to all allies
    5*: Lvl 50 Esunaga (21 MP) - Cure poison, blind, sleep, silence, paralyze, and confuse to all allies
    6*: Lvl 59 Curaja (30 MP) - Heal (2500 HP, 18x) to all allies
    6*: Lvl 85 Full-Life (20 MP) - Revive one KO'd ally (100% HP)
    6*: Lvl 98 Reraise (21 MP) - Auto-revive (80% HP) for 3 turns to one ally

6* Limit Burst:
    Angelic Feather (Base / 56 LB-Crysts): Cure all status ailments and stats breaks to all allies
    Revive all allies (50% HP)
    Heal (50% HP) to all allies
    Angelic Feather (Max / 56 LB-Crysts): Cure all status ailments and stats breaks to all allies
    Revive all allies (100% HP)
    Heal (100% HP) to all allies

Pros:
    Ayaka, Ayaka, Ayaka
    .... I have A LOT to write now lmao.

Let's begin with the base stats, shall we?
    Ayaka starts of with amazing base stats. She has really good HP for a healer, really high MP, decent DEF, decent MAG and insane SPR. Ayaka should have one of the highest SPR stats in the entire game.
    Topping that off with her passives. 20% HP on a healer, that's amazing already. But she also has 30% MP with another 5% MP refresh which makes her MP pool more than good and her SPR.
    Ayaka gets 80% SPR passives with a staff! I mean, if that's not convincing, I don't know what is. Currently one of the highest SPR passives in the game coupled with a really high SPR base stat.

Besides massive stats, Ayaka can show off even more. Because she is the very first healer to have great status ailment protection.
    Being able to innately resist Silence, Paralyze, Confuse AND Petrify as a healer is beautiful. The only thing which she does not innately resist is Sleep, and that's definitely not one of the most common ones.
    But, surprise surprise, she is also innately immune to Stop. Yes, you heard right, Ayaka is the only unit in GL that currently is 100% resistant against Stop without any buffs or anything. Mhhhhm, delicious.
    Keep in mind that she also has a 75% camouflage like Tilith, which increases her survivability as healer even further to make her almost invulnerable to ST attacks.

So, what do we know so far? Massive stats, great status ailment protection, stop immunity and a 75% camouflage to be almost untargetable towards ST attacks?
    It doesn't stop.

Moving on to her active abilities.
    She has some decent tools that increase her overall versatility and can be quite useful in fights where you need it.

Ayaka has three decent buffs that she can use in some situations.
    An AoE 3 turn Regen that heals about ~2-3k HP per turn depending on your setup.
    Meditate and Embolden.
    Both are either 45% 5 Turn AoE ATK/DEF or MAG/SPR buffs which are still useful in teams or situations where you can't apply any buffs.
    These aren't top tier meta anymore for a longer time but you don't always have a dedicated buffer or what not in your team which makes these a little more outstanding on such a healer like she is.

But while Ayaka has innate status ailment protection AND stop immunity, she also can CURE them. Yes, again, you heard right, she can cure either all status ailments or stop.
    Purify is basically the same ability Rem has, a Curaga combined with an AoE cure all status ailments. Fine enough since she is one of the first healers to have resistance against the most dangerous status ailments.
    But being able to cure all stop effects without using the Dispelga bug is very unique and even in JP she is the only unit to do that. So yes, a stop cure is niche but once it does come in handy, it's amazing.

Ayaka also has the same MP battery usages as Tilith does, Dedication is 1:1 the same ability which cures AoE except caster 2500 flat HP and Aoe except caster 50 MP. So yes, if you need MP, use that. It's really good for any team comp that does not have an Ace, Lunera or Queen.

Resurgence is just like Tilith and Rikku, an AoE 100% revive which can be a gamechanger in some situations. If 3 units just died, having an AoE 100% revive might just be your comeback so there's that. Most of the times you will just use Full-Life instead. Not always though!

Oh, and for your interest, Ayaka has innate Dual Cast White magic, pretty self explanatory and really good imo.

Before we go on and talk about her magic, I want to adress her Limit Burst.
    And yes, I will sort of include some cons in here as well because you can't talk about it without mentioning the cons.

Ayaka's maxed Limit Burst AoE heals and AoE revives for 100% and cures all status ailments AND ALL STATUS DEBUFFS to your entire party. This Limit Burst is the best comeback move in FFBE I've ever seen and is just broken. You keep all your buffs and everything else will be cured and all your party members will be back. This limit burst is broken.
    And that is the reason why the price for it is straight up dumb. 56 LB Crysts is probably the highest amount of crysts you ever had to collect for a LB.
    Of course with Entrust supporters etc. it's easy to obtain, but just having to collect all crysts by yourself.... yeah, will take a loooong time. But it's an amazing LB, so prepare something to use it frequently with or you'll most likely never get it.

Now, finally. Her magic.

Ayaka has a huge variety of really good spells.
    She has Dispelga for an AoE status effect remove (can be used on yourself with a Dual Cast bug).
    She has Esunaga if you don't necessarily have to cure petrify.
    Both decent enough spells, but that's not the outstanding part of Ayaka.

Because Ayaka has three massive spells that are, combined with Dual Cast White magic, just straight up amazing.
    She has the Curaja (formerly known as Curada or Cure 5) which AoE heals 2500 HP with an 18x healing modifier. With SPR buffs and such this can easily heal about 9.000 HP PER CAST! 100% AoE HP recover from tilith? Yeah, you won't need that anymore.

While being able to cast it either twice or with something else and a rather low MP cost.
    But the other spells are even better if you combine them with Curaja.
    First, Full-Life, we all know that spell. 100% ST revive to an KO'd ally, fine enough, basically really good for any dead unit since they will be instantly up to full HP again.

But Ayaka also is the first unit to receive Reraise as a spell. Which meeeaaans, you can use it twice per turn.
    Or Curaja + Reraise.
    Or Reraise + Dispelga / Full-Life.
    Yup, Reraise is pretty much an overpowered spell that can be used twice, since it grants your ally a buff that makes him instantly revive upon death with 80% HP. Don't know what to say to this, it's just.... really strong.

Cons:
    I don't actually know what to tell you right here. There is a reason why she is still seen as one of the most broken units even in the JP version, the only cons I can come up with seem a little made up or just super naggy. I will still leave them in here though.

First, her insane LB cost. I've talked about that earlier, it's basically near impossible to use if you don't have any LB setup units on your party. Ok, maybe not impossible but definitely veeeery hard to achieve.

Another thing one could mention is that she can't dualcast her abilities? Eh....

And that she is not resistant against sleep.

Going through her ability list and such just makes me wonder what actual cons this unit has. Because Embolden and Meditate, yeah, they aren't meta defining buffs anymore but even then, it's not her strength anyway so it just adds up to her versatility which I'm fine with.

Yeah, no cons this time, sorry.

Side-Notes:
    Everything has been said ::rudecat10::

Arena:
    The first healer
    I actually highly recommend putting into your arena team due to her innate stop immunity and the ability to cure stop from your whole team.
    This basically makes every Noctis / Amelia encounter a joke as long as Ayaka lives because she can't be stopped, she has amazing status ailment protection and she heals for a ton and also re-raises units.
    So yes, use her!

Ayaka [​IMG] VS [​IMG] Tilith

- Ayaka has way way way higher stats
    - Ayaka can basically replace Tilith's 100% AoE HP Recover
    - Ayaka can DC her Curaja with Reraise
    - Ayaka can DC Reraise
    - Ayaka has massive status ailments resistance
    - Ayaka has stop immunity and stop cure
    - Ayaka has decent buffs
    - Ayaka has an OP limit burst
    - Ayaka can cure ALL status ailments
    - Tilith can only use all of her tools once per turn
    - Tilith has AoE 100% status break resistance
    - Tilith has AoE 3 turn 40% all elemental resistance (except dark)

Don't mind me saying this but Ayaka makes Tilith look like one hell of a weak healer. There is only a veeery minor niche Tilith can have over Ayaka and this niche is basically non-existent due to other party members being in your party.
    Everything else Ayaka does she does with excellency and is far stronger than Tilith, while also having a lot of new tools to bring down to the table.
    If you have Ayaka, bench Tilith. I will force you to do it lmao.
    But do keep in mind, Tilith is still enough for basically all content, you don't NEED Ayaka. Though it's highly recommended to get her.

Ayaka [​IMG] VS [​IMG] Enhanced Luka

- Ayaka has way higher stats
    - Ayaka has way more tools to use
    - Ayaka has way higher survivability
    - Ayaka has status ailment protection
    - Ayaka has stop immunity and stop cure
    - Both cure all status ailments
    - Ayaka does everything better than Luka (whoops)

I don't actually see a reason to compare Ayaka to other healers at this point. Tilith already overshadowed every healer already besides not being able to cure while raising characters.
    But Ayaka does not have that weakness, so she is 100% better than any of the following healers I'd include. There are absolutely no niches having Luka over Ayaka or Refia over Ayaka.
    Sorry that I have to say this, but they have no chance against her.

@TLA 's Feature:
    I would like to start off by saying this thread arised partially out of my annoyance on the multiple thread surrounding "which is the best healer?" "Tilith, Rem, Luka, Refia or Aria?" and so forth and so forth. Well the other half of me making it is because I'd like to help you nerds as well but that goes without saying ::rudecat2::

Now if you havent seen the ingame news or our forum's game announcements (shoutout to @Carnefix btw for filling in Parade's shoes), Ayaka is finally here. Now as many of you have asked over the past, "what makes her so special?." "Who is this Ayaka that everybody's been discussing about like she's the second coming?"

Rest assured, I'm here to inform to the best of my knowledge.

You've read @Memel0rd's analysis. Now be ready to answer the question as to why Ayaka is regarded as the next big thing compared to our current selection of white mages.

Without further ado, "The Healer Conundrum: Why Ayaka?"

The State of Meta White Mages

We’ve had a lot of white mages over the course of FFBE. Most are relatively easy to acquire, while the most notorious of the archetype in Tilith was unfortunately time limited. Now, as it stands, these are the top 5 healers.

Tilith > E. Luka > Rem > DC Aria > E. DC Refia
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now of course some of these are interchangeable due to them covering specific niches that shifts around via gear and/or content. But now comes Ayaka, who is our first 5* base White Mage (unlike Rem who’s a Red Mage) will inevitably shift this paradigm. The question stands: “How will Ayaka reign supreme? Will she be able to stand atop these units we've all come to know and love?”

Short answer: Yes

Rest assured I know what I'm talking about. Why is this so? Because she's superior to Tilith who with little added gear, reigns supreme atop the other four with relative ease. but if you do want to know more, I suggest you read ahead.

Now let's get a basic understanding of a healer's job. They should be able to: Heal, cure status ailments, revive, and buff. When these conditions are met then a unit can be considered a most "generic" White Mage (story Fina is a good example of this). It's the degree to which they heal, cure status ailments and buff which differentiates them from one other. The more efficient a healer is, the more your team will likely to survive. And of course, the added niches they cover is also what makes one unit better compared to another. You need to remember that if your healer dies, your team dies, making them one of, if not the most important member of your team composition.

As @Memel0rd has talked about other comparisons: Let's talk [​IMG] vs [​IMG]

Now first let's talk about [​IMG] niches and what she covers compared to Ayaka:

Rainbow Veil and Affectionate Aura:

Increase fire, ice, lightning, water, wind, earth, and light resistances (40%) for 3 turns to all allies & Increase resistance to status breaks (100%) for 3 turns to all allies. Ayaka do not have these, so yes Tilith has an edge specifically in that aspect.

But now let's talk about why aside from those two abilities, Ayaka is superior in almost every aspect

Basic Stats:

Winner-Ayaka

Having 3828 potted HP stats compared to Tilith's 3182, Ayaka also has a 20% HP passive to Tilith's 10%, a grand total of around 3500 vs 4593. What's also important to note is also their MP, DEF and SPR. Ayaka having 345, 146 and 338 when MAX potted white Tilith has 296, 132, and 226.

Adding to that, Ayaka can also use Staves which is of great importance for her healing kit.

As for ailment resistance, Ayaka has the equivalent of Refia's Kazus Pendant white Tilith has none. This is not so much of an issue because Tilith's TMR comes with a materia for status ailment immunity.

Tilith may have a 10% MP heal compared to Ayaka's 5% and an auto heal of (120, 0.6x HP), but that's also a non factor if you take into account Ayaka's TMR which grants her superior healing, 10% MP heal and LB crysts.

Healing:
    Winner-Ayaka

You would ask: "Why does someone like Tilith who has the ability to spam a Full Heal every turn lose to someone like Ayaka?"

Well, to answer that, let's do some maths.

The formula for healing:

Skill Base Healing + (0.5 * Unit SPR + 0.1 * Unit MAG) * (Skill Modifier)

• Unit SPR & MAG are calculated after buffs, see above.
    • All healing done will be randomized within a range of 85 - 100%
    Ayaka's Curaja has a mod of (2500, 18x). Let's say with "pleb" gears her SPR is around 500 while her MAG is 200.

2500 + ((0.5*500 + 0.1 * 200) * 18) = 6256 - 7360 averaging = 6808 HP

Why is this superior compared to Tilith's full heal?

Because she can DC it if she wishes, and if you tell me that the entirety of your team requires around 14k heal each turn, well kudos for you but that's BS. Keep in mind this is with "average" gears. With BiS gears and if you give your Ayaka some love, she will be able to heal around 10k per Curaja cast. Ayaka also has an edge because of her flexibility due to her heal being White Magic (which she can innately cast two of per turn), having the options of say reviving a target + heal, or auto reviving a target + heal, or healing status ailments + heal, or dispelling status effects + heal is superior compared to a burst heal, no matter the % of said heal.

Ayaka also wins because in terms of Tilith's other healing abilities, which are Goddess' Miracle and Prism Heal, Ayaka is either equal because she has the equivalent of the latter while having the higher SPR to outclass the former.

As for reviving allies, Tilith has an AoE (100%) revive while Ayaka also has that, while also having Full-Life.

With that out of the way let's talk about what Ayaka has over Tilith

-Reraise: Auto-revive (80% HP) for 3 turns to one ally

This to me is why Ayaka is regarded as one of the best healers even by JP's meta. Why? Because her Auto Revive is White Magic. Still quite rare even by JP's standards and why healers who have this are regarded so highly. Having the option of auto reviving two members of your team (more than often your tank and Ayaka herself) gives such amazing flexibility and increased survivability.

-Wind the Clock and Stop Detach : Increase resistance to stop (100%), and cure stop to all allies

Ayaka has an innate resistance to stop, and unlike some other units who have the capability of adding stop resistance to allies, she can heal stop.

-Angelic Feather: Cure all status ailments and stats breaks to all allies. Revive all allies (100% HP). Heal (100% HP) to all allies (Max).

Costing an absurd amount of 56 crystals, this should not be regarded as highly. However, given you have it in long fights, this acts as a reset button. If part of your team is dead, others are wounded and broken, with the tap of a button, Ayaka makes it all go away.

Conclusion:

I would say that's enough on my end. If you've read closely enough then it becomes obvious that aside from Tilith's two niches, which is replaceable given that other units have it, Ayaka is in every way, superior to Tilith. This is because her kit is unique to her at the current meta.

Being the amalgamation of all the top tier white mages Ayaka is equivalent if not superior to niches such as: Refia's Kazus Pendant and DC flexibility, Luka's tankiness, Rem's auto-revive, Aria's Prayer.

Now as we have answered the question of who's the better healer, another question arises:

"How much do I need Ayaka?"

Though I'll leave that for my banner review, look forward to it.

Kind regards, TLA

Trust Master Reward:
    This TMR is mostly useful for auto-LB set ups. And they aren't that common. Though it provides 10% MP per turn which is huge and can be really useful for anybody that does not want to run a dedicated MP battery or what so ever.
    It's not the best TMR in an overall point of view, but it can be clutch. I don't actually recommend farming it, but for Knight Delita, Rikku and the future CG Lid it will be quite important.

@TLA 's: Should you Pull?

Conclusion:
    Ayaka
    is amazing and obviously broken.
    Massive stats, status ailment protection, stop immunity and cure, dual cast white magic, Reraise as spell, 6-9k heals per cast, buffs, insane LB.
    There is no need for any further words, only my short advice:
    GET HER!

Character Design: 9.5/10
    Sprite: 8.5/10
    Healer: 9.5/10
    Trust Master Reward: 7/10
    Arena: 8.5/10
    Limit Burst: 6/10 (due to very high LB cost)
    Free 2 Play: 9.5/10
    Pay 2 Play: 9.5/10
    Personal Rating: 9.5/10
    Optimal Rating: 9.5/10

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it and I wish everyone of you good luck on getting her. I know almost everybody will pull for her!

Memel0rd out

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Master Red, Fireborn, Kaer and 57 others like this.
  2. Vayhn

Vayhn "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Yay finally, a new units's review!

(Now Im gonna read it)

Kien_Tolkien and Memel0rd like this.
  3. Zodin

Zodin Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Awakened Rain, Lenneth
    *Claps*

Memel0rd likes this.
  4. Pandaranda

Pandaranda VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fry, DV, BSS, Yun, TT
    140ish
    Thanks for the review! She definitely looks like a v nice healer, I'll be pulling on this banner mostly for the TMRs (Sylvia pls!), but I will be stoked if I get lucky with Ayaka XD That said, although Tilith is a baby compared to the monster that is Ayaka, I know I can pull through with her for now XD Although Ayaka is way cuter than Tilith, ponytails ftw :3

Memel0rd likes this.
  5. Kaiser_Decimation

Kaiser_Decimation Ascended Member

Global ID:
    295 801 115
    Leads:
    Hyoh / Hyoh
    One thing Tillith has over Ayaka is Tillith can stat buff the entire party in one ability. But that's hardly a massive gain for Tillith and still leaves her in the dust. Ill gladly bench my Tillith as instructed should I pull Ayaka :)

Memel0rd likes this.
  6. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BABY! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Even as F2P, this is one of the 5* base units I'm going to chase. I haven't been blessed by a rainbow ever since that 2nd Luneth, so... Ayaka, baby, please? Be part of my time to put Tilith users to shame?

7. syren555

syren555 "Hall of Fame" Member

Leads:
    A2, tidus, Olive,
    I found her TM is very nice.
    Its Prodigy's Goggles+Resolve+Decent heal in once

Memnarchon and Memel0rd like this.
  8. Memel0rd

Memel0rd Sieghard ✓ Staff Member Administrator Forum Manager VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Good luck boi!

9. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Yes, but it's rather niche. You don't always have teams that really need or want these TMR's

10. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BABY! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Thanks. Will need it.
    Also, did you just assume my gender? (The joke is getting old already...)

Memel0rd likes this.
  11. theJanne

theJanne GIF Maker VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: A. Fryevia / JP: CG Sieghart
    141/14
    Ayaka, please come to me ::rudecat4::

12. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    oh, wait.

TheRunawayGirl likes this.
  13. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    Should it be mentioned in the comparison with Tilith that she doubles as an MP battery?

14. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Ascended Member

Great review as always.

I will go for Ayaka cause I dont have Tilith.

Btw, will the TMR useful for Ayaka herself?

Memel0rd likes this.
  15. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    the TMR for herself is not really good. Doesn't raise HP, doesn't raise SPR, only grants more MP which ayaka doesn't have a lot of issues with if you have SOME sort of MP regen buffs or lunera or ace or something like that.
    It's easy to keep up Ayaka's MP

16. Romulo

Romulo Active Member

You forgot to talk about her TMR. It gives you 2 lb crystal that reduce your 56 lb crysts by half and the 10%MP refresh the biggest until now...but...use a materia slot...
    AYAKA is a MUST unit! Luckly she will stay on the banner.

17. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    Wow. I didn't even see that Ayaka can do the same thing. Good job, me.

18. Ashlag

Ashlag Buy the Gil bundle. Do it. Now. Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    I will try too, with I think a bit less resources than you. And I already have Tilith, that's saying something. Let's get lucky :)

19. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    No I didn't lol

Fireborn and TheRunawayGirl like this.
  20. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Ashlag are the color highlightings fine?:)