1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Unit Review: Heavenly Technician Lid (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Memel0rd, May 17, 2018.

1. Memel0rd

Memel0rd Unil0rd Staff Member Administrator Forum Manager VIP Spooky Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: Kurasame | JP: Akstar
    An engineer who dreams of mass producing airships someday. Recently Lid has been preoccupied with more than just airships, however, as a certain someone has caused her to lose control over her own emotions.
    "Do I like anyone? N-no way! Absolutely not! That's crazy! I mean, we're in the middle of a super important mission, right? Now's not the time for that kinda stuff! Geez..."
    Instantly had to think about the nice indian "bob" meme. Might not be as mature, though Lid is all about... "mature" content. Anyway, this is getting a little bit cringy. And wtf is that name?

Heavenly Technician Lid Review by Memel0rd

[​IMG]

In-Game Sprites:
    [​IMG] 5*
    [​IMG] 6*

Equipment Selection: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    No innate weaknesses | No innate resistances
    Trust Master Reward: Invigorator (Accessory) - +10 DEF, +35 MP, Auto-heal (1800 HP, 1x) per turn
    Recover MP (10%) per turn
    Increase LB gauge (2) per turn

6* Stats at Lvl. 100:
    HP: 3498 (+450) Mag: 135 (+30)
    MP: 170 (+75) Def: 128 (+30)
    Atk: 136 (+30) Spr: 127 (+30)

6* Limit Burst:
    Mechabo Custom Hammer (Base / 28 LB-Crysts): 1-Hit Physical damage (7x) to all enemies
    Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (45%) for 2 turns to all enemies
    Mechabo Custom Hammer (Max / 28 LB-Crysts): 1-Hit Physical damage (9.4x) to all enemies
    Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (70%) for 2 turns to all enemies

5*: Lvl 1 Analyze (1 MP) - View info on one enemy

5*: Lvl 1 Maintenance (8 MP) - Increase LB gauge fill rate (200%) for 3 turns to caster

5*: Lvl 13 Full Metal Kick (20 MP / 2-Hit) - Physical damage (3x) to one enemy

5*: Lvl 47 Sunlight Beam (21 MP / 8-Hit) - Magic damage* (2x) to all enemies
    Inflict blind (50%) to all enemies

5*: Lvl 63 Spec Guard (26 MP) - Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break resistance (100%) for 2 turns to one ally except caster
    Use own LB gauge to fill ally's gauge

5*: Lvl 75 Barrier Dissolver (60 MP / 2-Hit) - Physical damage (1x) to all enemies
    Decrease DEF/SPR (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies

5*: Lvl 80 Arms Dissolver (60 MP / 2-Hit) - Physical damage (1x) to all enemies
    Decrease ATK/MAG (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies

6*: Lvl 1 Super Invention (12 MP) - Randomly use:
    (50%) Super Invention - Recover MP (30) to all allies except caster
    Enable access to the following ability (1 use): High Output Shield Device
    High Output Shield Device (12 MP) - Mitigate damage taken (30%) for 3 turns to all allie

(30%) Super Invention - Recover MP (30) to all allies except caster
    Enable access to the following ability (1 use): Full Healing Force
    Full Healing Force (20 MP) - Recover HP (100%) to all allies

(17%) Super Invention - Recover MP (30) to all allies except caster
    Enable access to the following ability (1 use): Running Fire+
    Running Fire+ (42 MP / 40-Hit) - Physical damage (3.2x) with ignore DEF (25%) to one enemy

(3%) Super Invention - Recover MP (30) to all allies except caster
    Enable access to the following ability (1 use): Explosive Type Panic Shells
    Explosive Type Panic Shells (38 MP / 1-Hit) - Physical damage (12x) to all enemies

6*:
    Lvl 26 Rubber Hammer (7 MP / 2-Hit) - Cure sleep and confuse to one ally except caster
    Cure charm to one ally except caster
    Physical damage (0.1x) to one ally except caster

6*: Lvl 55 Magic Absorb (36 MP) - Decrease MAG (60%) for 5 turns to one enemy
    Increase MAG (120%) for 5 turns to caster

6*: Lvl 79 Mind Absorb (36 MP) - Decrease SPR (60%) for 5 turns to one enemy
    Increase SPR (120%) for 5 turns to caster

6*: Lvl 94 Guard Absorb (36 MP) - Decrease DEF (60%) for 5 turns to one enemy
    Increase DEF (120%) for 5 turns to caster

6*: Lvl 100 Attack Absorb (36 MP) - Decrease ATK (60%) for 5 turns to one enemy
    Increase ATK (120%) for 5 turns to caster
    5*: Lvl 24 - MP + 20%

5*: Lvl 36 Airbag - Increase DEF/SPR (20%)

6*: Lvl 14 AL Type Generator - Auto-heal (60 HP, 1.2x) per turn
    Recover MP (5%) per turn

6*: Lvl 36 Machine Killer+ - Increase physical and magic damage against mechanical monsters (75%)

6*: Lvl 62 Genius Mechanic - Increase HP/ATK (30%) when equipped with a hammer

6*: Lvl 62 Bore Up - Increase LB gauge fill rate (100%)

Pros:
    Two big pros, yes. I am getting carried away, excuse me.

Heavenly Technician Lid (HT Lid) has decent base stats. Her base HP is quite high while all the other support stats are decent. There isn't any particular stat standing out since they are mostly well rounded thus no stat is on the low end. Which is a good thing for a support. Her passives reflect her usage as a support quite nicely because supports often don't have flashy or very high passives. With innate 20% MP/DEF/SPR and 5% MP refresh combined with a 30% ATK/HP trait once you equip a hammer, the previously mentioned rounded stats remain. HT Lid also gets a 75% machine killer, which is... nice? She isn't a damage dealer, but who knows. TDH HT Lid incoming? Please don't.

It's important to note her equipment selection. Most importantly the ability to equip guns for TDH builds--- wait, the ability to equip knuckles for Aigaion Arm / Override. You would lose out on 30% HP, which is definitely noticeable, but you would gain an additional 100% LB Fillrate. This might be interesting for you once we are talking about her Limit Burst later on. HT Lid can equip light shields innately. Great to have with the recently released Asfales to make her tankier more easily.

HT Lid has some moves that are not focusing on breaking, so let's talk about these first.

Maintenance isn't that exciting, however if you do lack Rikku's Pouch and want to ensure her constant LB usage, this can be crucial. HT Lid can buff her own LB fillrate by 200% for 3 turns. This is 100% inferior to Eccentrick provided by Rikku's Pouch, but as I said, not everyone has access to that and a 200% LB fillrate buff can be a gamechanger.

One of her abilities that won't be really used simply due to her LB being way too good to pass on is Spec Guard. An Entrust that also makes the targeted ally resistant against all status breaks for 2 turns. Designed to have a fun synergy with Nameless Gunner Jake due to their story, but you won't really use this. For Story Events probably a lot more interesting.

She can whack the hell out of you with her Rubber Hammer. HT Lid deals almost no damage to an ally, but can cure charm while doing so. Currently it's only really useful for the Echidna Trial if you have not cleared it yet because your provoke tank is getting charmed at a certain point and fingersnapping him will dispel all of his buffs. If you want to use her there, this might help.

Gambling is the key to success (not really)! Super Invention is super random. For real though, Super Invention is an AoE (except herself) 30 MP recover while also having one out of four different abilities to use afterwards. With a 50% chance you are going to get an AoE 30% 3 Turn mitigation buff, with 30% an AoE 100% HP heal. Both of those can be handy, though 20% of the times you are going to get either a 40-Hit chaining move or a finisher. Mainly you will use this for Story Events to quickly recover your MP. It can be helpful during a trial, too, occasionally.

Spoiler: HT Lid is a PRETTY MUCH a pure breaker from here on. Since it's basically the only thing she can do, I will go a bit more in-depth. The numbers I'm using refer to an old thread of mine where I compare breaks with each other: https://brave-exvius.com/threads/breaks-how-strong-are-they-really.21357/

With a total of three different ways to break the enemy's stats, HT Lid is a one trick pony, but a strong one at that.

Starting off with two AoE breaks. Barrier / Arms Dissolver. Either an AoE 50% DEF/SPR break for 3 turns or an AoE 50% ATK/MAG break for 3 turns. These breaks already are really good. Effectively, if you can apply those breaks, you will either increase your respective damage output by 100% or rather doubling it. If you use the AoE 50% ATK/MAG break however it doesn't effectively halve the incoming damage, but actually decrease it by ~76%. Though these numbers will be way higher once we look at her other breaks.

Since HT Lid already shows off with great AoE breaks on demand, how about giving her ST breaks? With 4 different Absorb breaks, she can break one stat at a time by 60% for 5 turns while also increasing one of her stats by 120% for 5 turns. The self buff effect isn't as important, however we already knew from enhanced Ramza that ST 5 turn 60% breaks are crazy strong and make surviving a lot lot easier. A DEF or SPR break will increase your damage output by ~149% and the ATK or MAG break will decrease the incoming damage by 86%! THIS can be a gamechanger, especially if you have a hard time surviving.

An AoE 70% 2 turn Fullbreak. When HT Lid came out in JP I was stunned by this huge break. If you use her, definitely max it.
    Once at max level, HT Lid has this monstrous AoE fullbreak combined with a 940% AoE 1-Hitter with her Limit Burst. Though, as I said before, this isn't important. The sheer amount of damage increase and mitigation you are gaining out of a 70% break is insane. Effectively increasing your damage output by 232% AND mitigating the incoming damage by 92%! I can ensure you that you will survive pretty much anything once this break can be applied onto the enemy.
    The costs for it are high with 28 LB, but HT Lid's innate 100% Hightide make it a lot easier to collect. You can also then use Maintenance if you do not own Rikku's Pouch and this should make it fairly easy getting her LB within 2 turns.

Cons:
    HT Lid's
    biggest con is basically her biggest pro. Nope, I'm not talking about THAT.

Being a one trick pony is one thing. Frankly, if you can't use breaks, HT Lid won't be of much use at all. This makes her more situational than you might think. For instance trials that are immune to ATK/MAG breaks make her already a lot less desireable to use in these trials or events. If you then also look at trials like Malboro, her DEF/SPR breaks aren't required either due to Malboro breaking his own DEF/SPR by 99% anyway. Breaks aren't that often completely resisted, but it's still important to tell you this simply because it makes her a little niche, even if not a lot.

This leads me to my next point. We have known about Knight Delita's strong LB break. A 64% ATK/MAG break already was way over the top and decreased the incoming damage by 88%, which is still high. Knight Delita's LB is also a lot easier to come by, though the breaks outside of his LB are quite bad. Even though he had the highest ATK/MAG breaks, I haven't really seen anybody use him. Some use him, but generally I haven't met a lot of people using him. This is because he is restricted to being a breaker. Obviously HT Lid's breaks are far stronger and more effective, but role compression plays a big role when building a team. In 10 man trials this isn't an issue at all due to having 10 slots.

AND to that you have to look at our current content available. Most of our content is powercrept or more available to many players due to constantly giving us great meta units to work with. For instance, if you use Basch, he has 45% AoE breaks and 50% ST breaks. Not the strongest but they are doing their job perfectly fine. Or if you use enhanced Ramza with the Cradle of Horns combination you already have your own ST 60% breaks. OR if you use enhanced Delita for FTKO/OTKO strategies with his instant 65% DEF or SPR break. Depending on your units, HT Lid becomes a lot less effective to the point where you might not even want to bring a one trick pony as a breaker.

Don't understand me wrong, her effectiveness is still insane and the worse your gear / units are, the more you are going to benefit from her high numbers. This is a very meta critical point of view and I know many of you do not use these three units I listed and even then she is still great. It might sound like I am bashing on her.

HT Lid does not have innate status ailment immunities, which makes her harder to use in trials where they do matter simply because of the gear requirements. This can be fixed with the recently obtainable Ribbon, but some of you might not have it or already used it and gearing a support unit that wants to focus on her LB use, this might either decrease her survivability a lot or her Limit Burst harder to obtain. Besides that, you don't want your debuffer to be unable to break the enemy.

Her Limit Burst requires you to obtain 28 LB crysts within 2 turns IF you want to have it up constantly. Basically making it difficult to keep spamming it over and over, keeping up the 70% breaks and so on. This isn't as bad though due to her innate breaks being great already, but it is quite a task to keep up HT Lid's LB all the time if you are getting unlucky with the LB cryst drops. Even Auto LB caps out at 12 / turn if that's on your mind.

Side-Notes:
    HT Lid
    has a 7* but no enhancements in the JP version.
    Does it fix her issue of being a one trick pony? Not at all.
    But her breaks become even stronger. Firstly she can now doublecast all of her 60% ST breaks, which is nice. Especially to bridge the turns where you aren't able to use her Limit Burst.
    She also gets a CD Ability with a 9 turn cooldown that breaks one enemy's stats by 74%. A 74% fullbreak, let me tell you, is crazy. 284% damage increase AND 93% damage mitigation. Her other new CD ability revolves around gambling again. A total 92% chance to get a RANDOM AoE 84% break (23% each) and an 8% chance to get an AoE 55% fullbreak. You definitely don't want to get the 8% roll. Yes, you don't have a high chance of getting the break you want but it's fun to use on off turns and if you are sniping the break you were looking for, you are getting rewarded with a 525% damage increase or 96% damage mitigation to the respecting damage type.
    Lastly her Limit Burst now has a total of 32 LB crysts as a cost, though 7*s handle LB fillrates a lot easier and her AoE fullbreak goes up to a whopping 79%! This is a 376% increase in damage and roughly a 94% damage mitigation.
    Personally I must say though that I do not think HT Lid is as good as her competition. Loren's and Auron's 7*s have lower break percentages, but they aren't one trick ponies per se. Both Auron and Loren have 3 turn breaks, which already makes them a lot easier to use compared to 2 turn breaks. Both Auron and Loren have innate 70% AoE fullbreaks and both of their LBs are AoE 74% fullbreaks. What puts them above HT Lid for many is the fact that both of them can imperil at the same time.
    Loren's LB has a 79% holy, wind and lightning imperil attached to it while her CD break has an Eccentrick effect on it, making it super easy to get her own LB and supports your allies' LBs. She can function as a chainer, too.
    Auron on the other hand has a 79% fire and wind imperil, but his CD ability has an AoE 140% all stat buff. This makes for great rotations with CG Nichol or for a massive FTKO monster. He's focusing on DH and can double or triple cast his abilities while being able to function as both chainer and finisher quite nicely.
    These are the reasons why I prefer them over HT Lid in the 7* format, however that doesn't make her awfully bad by any means. She's still strong.

Best In Slot:
    There isn't a real BiS for her, thus I'll just mix up a build that makes her decently tanky while also helping out her LB gauge.
    Aigaion Arm (145 ATK, 100% LB Fillrate)
    Asfales (45 DEF/SPR, 10% HP, 30% Water/Wind/Earth resistance)
    Frozen Crown (500 HP, 16 DEF, 50 SPR, 30% Ice Resistance)
    Tabby Suit (10% HP/MP, 30 DEF, 20 SPR)
    Invigorator (35 MP , 10 DEF, 2 Auto LB, 10% MP / turn)
    Arsha's Talisman (20% HP, 10% DEF/SPR)
    Patriotic Recall (30% HP, 20% DEF, 30% Holy Resistance)
    2x Ignorance (4 Auto LB)
    Pure White Blessing (2 Auto LB, 10% MP / turn, 1800 + 1.2x HP / turn)

Stats with Bahamut:
    7275 HP
    416 MP
    375 ATK
    402 DEF
    383 SPR

Arena:
    Don't use HT Lid in the Arena. Breakers aren't really good for anything because it's way too easy to reach the 999 damage cap. She also doesn't have status ailment infliction outside of her... AoE blind... and no status ailment protection.

Heavenly Technician Lid [​IMG]VS [​IMG] Knight Delita
    • HT Lid has AoE 50% breaks on demand
    • HT Lid has ST 60% breaks on demand
    • HT Lid has an AoE 70% fullbreak on her LB (2 turns)
    • Both are used as breaker one trick ponies
    • Knight Delita has ST 40% ATK/MAG breaks on demand
    • Knight Delita has a ST 64% ATK/MAG break on his LB (3 turns)
    • Knight Delita's LB costs 12 crysts less
    • Knight Delita has innate status ailment protection
    • Knight Delita has a better armor selection
    • Knight Delita can imperil thunder (50%)
    I don't have to hide that Heavenly Technician Lid is basically a massive upgrade from Knight Delita and thus from Beatrix and the other breakers out there. None of these breakers even reach her numbers slightly while her breaks on demand have high numbers, too.
    Even if Knight Delita has an easier time to spam his Limit Burst frequently, is it really an upgrade? Since HT Lid will occasionally have her Limit Burst either way while having on demand 60% breaks to not only ATK and MAG but also to DEF and SPR, it makes her overall way better, less niche and super effective (intended pokemon reference) once you have her Limit Burst up. Again, might be interesting to look at the more exact numbers in the thread I am using for the effectiveness of breaks.
    Heavenly Technician Lid wins. And there isn't really anyone left.

Trust Master Reward:
    Hey, you missed out on Ayaka's or Dragonlord's TMR? Here, have their TMR on an accessory!
    Frankly I like this more compared to Ayaka's TMR simply because it's using up an accessory slot. For support units it's easier to afford an accessory slot than a materia slot, unless you want both Pod 153 and Rikku's Pouch. Materia slots have way better TMRs available for tankyness and Cradle of Horns or even Barusa's TMR might be worth to use. It isn't a high priority TMR either, but 10% MP, 2 Auto LB and a very high HP regen on an accessory is massive. This can be useful for tanks, supports and healers all alike, though tanks do not lose a lot of HP/DEF/SPR compared to using up a materia slot.

Conclusion:
    Heavenly Technician Lid
    is the best breaker in the current meta and will be most likely for a long time.
    Her current competition is completely outclassed by her unless you want to utilise Veritas of the Light's Limit Burst (284% increase VS 232%), which isn't really useful to solely bring her only for that. Either way, as for now her numbers are higher than anybody else's.
    Effectively her breaks can grant 76%-92% damage mitigation to the respective type of damage (physical / magic) and can increase your own damage output by 100% - 232%, which is a hefty amount. For 10 man trials she is a pure goddess because her role compression con doesn't have an effect on her. For regular trials it might be hard to fit her into a team.
    Something that has to be said though, our current content does not need her breaks. If you are struggling with content, she will be a great addition. If you are not challenged by the latest trials or don't find them too hard, 100% skip her. For regular trials or for 5 man party missions bringing a unit dedicated to breaks isn't very easy. For FTKOs we already have enhanced Delita and many players can easily rely on Basch, e.Ramza, VotD, WoL or whoever has a decent break.
    I can't make a general statement on her, the only reasonable one I do have though is the worse your gear or your units, the more you benefit from Heavenly Technician Lid. That's my opinion on her and I know many might disagree due to her crazy numbers. Either way, use her if you want to.

Character Design: 6/10
    Sprite: 7.5/10
    Breaker: 9.5/10
    Trust Master Reward: 8.5/10
    Arena: 1/10
    Limit Burst: 9.5/10
    Future Proof: 8/10
    Free 2 Play: 9.5/10
    Pay 2 Play: 8~9/10
    Personal Rating: 8.5/10 (not a huge fan of pure breakers)
    Optimal Rating: 9/10

[On-Banner Reviews]
    There won't be any this time.

Wanna support me?
    I put a lot of effort into it!
    Everything helps
    My Patreon

I know why most of you are going to pull for her, I see you!
    Today we finally got a new trial: Alhena. Quite fun design, personally it wasn't much of a challenge for me. Though I do have units / gear that's way above the average, so might be more interesting for you to clear it than it was for me.
    [Shameless Advertising] if you want to watch my attempt at Alhena:

Memel0rd out

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. Shinma

Shinma Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, TT, FOTM
    15x
    Nice review, though what abouot VotL's LB (74%) on Def/Spr as comp?

3. Memel0rd

Memel0rd Unil0rd Staff Member Administrator Forum Manager VIP Spooky Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    That should answer it ;)

Barroth likes this.
  4. LAFORGUS

LAFORGUS "Hall of Fame" Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ask on Chat
    Heyy Lid got nice Skills to use... So after the 30 MP recover she can fully heal the Team? :eek: why no one say this sooner?.... ohh yeah.. too good to be true.. is a DICE skill.
    What? that's not the way to play with LID, Gumi why did you? ::rudecat15::

If that 12x was given on demand (at lv 100) with her 120% buff she could be an active DPS while Protecting and Breaking Enemies.... So once again... GUMI.. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ).

Well so in resume, Lid has One Job, to Break so the Team kick ass, or receive Less punishment, Lucky for those who get her, is a Must have for the Fast Killers.

Thanks meme for your Hard Work!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Memel0rd likes this.
  5. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl GIMU driving me insane~ VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Gotta wonder how the 40-hit chaining move would do... ::ink::

PhaseShifter and Memel0rd like this.
  6. LAFORGUS

LAFORGUS "Hall of Fame" Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ask on Chat
    I wish to see that!

You will need two of her to proc the same move and see it.

Memel0rd likes this.
  7. spada

spada "Hall of Fame" Member Spooky Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia DV LMSakura Emperor DWTidus
    Got loren and working on her lb, so not really hyping for her... but the bouncing and her victory pose...

And nice review as always meme. Now deciding if i should save up lapis and tix for next banner or do a step up in FFVII banner. Will have barely enough to reach step 3 with tomorrow's story event

Memel0rd likes this.
  8. kingCobyDaSavage

kingCobyDaSavage Well-Known Member

Personally I use k.delita when the enemy is breakable usually ... used him on phase 1 of alhena ... I won’t be pulling but if I get one ....70% FB is sweet ... I would use her when possible

9. Milarion

Milarion Well-Known Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    1.2k ATK DH Prompto or Firion
    You mean BASCHing her? ::ink::

Master Red, Redtide and Sarutobi like this.
  10. Tamamo05

Tamamo05 Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Nyx or event
    I maxed K.Delita LB because you suggest us to do so. But then I benched him with 9S... As long as I think that WoL 45% breaks is enough.

Maybe after I get that lightning GS from guromu

Memel0rd likes this.
  11. Amir immortal

Amir immortal Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eFryevia , eTT , FD TDH tidus
    nice review ,
    i completely agree with you and like you i prefer loren & auron over CG Lid.
    i have 2 lorens and ready for her 7 stars.

Memel0rd likes this.
  12. Goddess Nyx

Goddess Nyx Spooky Spooky Chocobro Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Domestic violence isn't cool kids! ::haha::

Memel0rd likes this.
  13. Ashlag

Ashlag Stan Lee's dead ? Dang... Staff Member Moderator VIP Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    I wonder why you didn't make a joke or an allusion about the name of her TMR. I mean, Invigorator... well.... ::ink::

14. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Native german who never heard that word before ::ink::

Master Red and Redtide like this.
  15. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Auron VS Loren, fight me

Patzerli, Squall, S1eww and 1 other person like this.
  16. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    ::rudecat4::

17. Memel0rd

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    The chance of a shit 5* or a great 5*, though I don't think it's worth it imo

Redtide likes this.
  18. Benjuu

Benjuu Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Seph,GLS,Barb,Fryevia,Landu and more..
    It's really fun to use Lid, it's the
    only reason why i want him

19. ClassZeroCadet

ClassZeroCadet Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Kurasame
    Can't she be compared to Roy?? I mean, even though he takes seven turns to get to his full power... and he can't cure charm,,, but still

20. msgouf

msgouf Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh / Trance Terra