1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Units Featured for a 7★ Awakening: Yun, Chow, Ang | Friday 2/8 after maintenance

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Carnefix, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Carnefix

Carnefix News bot Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    Esther, Cilka, Circe, Cid
    [Units Featured for a 7★ Awakening: Yun, Chow, Ang]
    [​IMG]

[Units]
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7awakencryst - Yun
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7awakencryst - Chow
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7awakencryst - Ang

Units will not be added to the Select Summon pool after the Featured Summon has concluded since they are limited.​

[Caution]
    * For more details on how to awaken units to 7★, please see UNITS ④ 7★ Awakenings through MENU > How to Play > Tutorial.
    ** The [1] icon indicates that select trust master and super trust master rewards are not stackable.
    *** Contents and release dates are subject to change.​

Magoya, Raelf and Absolem like this.
  2. Tedeza

Tedeza "Hall of Fame" Member

Leads:
    Esther
    F2P
    *sees 7star Chow*

Here Comes a New Challenger Arena Cancer!

Road Ants and Raelf like this.
  3. Raelf

Raelf "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, Regina
    NOT be added to pool?! What the heck goomie, think about all those people who want a Chow but SPLIT RATES. Already used FFUoC for him and I wan to use regular UoC now...

4. Carnefix

Carnefix News bot Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    Don't know if you are trolling or trying to be sarcastic. But it is obvious and known before that they are not in the pool since they are limited units.

Alucardsoma and Galuf the Dwarf like this.
  5. Raelf

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, Regina
    No lol, I'm actually disappointed, like maybe add all units eventually since Chow's probably never coming back if I don't get him.

6. Carnefix

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    You knew that they are limited units before using your FFUoC and that they would not be in the UoC pool. We had a ton of threads about them and you even replied in some of them.
    Everybody was saying that one needs to pull on the banner with tickets or lapis to get another copy of their desired units if they use the FFUoC for a first copy. There were no signs that GUMI would suddenly change their system after using it for a few years. :eek:
    That's why I don't get it why you are disappointed about something that was clearly known before. ::jake::

7. Raelf

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, Regina
    Eh, gumi's gumi, you never know.

8. Road Ants

Road Ants Ascended Member

I’m loving 7* Chow.

He’s such a ..... beast?

9. Kingguss

Kingguss LONG LIVE THE KING! VIP Supporter

This is why when the chance presented itself I immidiatly UOCed Yun simply for 2 reasons

#1 I like yun as a unit

#2 he's limited and I wanted to make sure he'd be 7* ready without the hassle of chasing a 2nd one and maybe even not get a 2nd one.

How did this work out for me?

Fanfuckingtastic. Couldn't be happier. He's going to make a great chaining partner with seph whom I plan to use a lot when his enhancements arrive, I really like the octoslash family so it worked out really well for me.

Mine kinda sux rn, I need get a couple tmrs to be happy with him but he'll definatly fit into my team pretty well. I'll be using him for awhile.

Carnefix likes this.