1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

UoC for Hyoh#2 or wait?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Soli, Sep 14, 2018.

Save UoC or use for Hyoh?

1. Wait for another unit

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Pull! Pull! Pull! (In 2 weeks)

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Soli

Soli Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    After using all my resources on a 11k step-up and a 25k, I only managed to pull 1 Hyoh (and a ton of other 5* units). Assuming I don't manage to pull another Hyoh with tickets and dailies, is it worth it to use my UoC ticket on getting Hyoh#2 for 7*? Or should I save up my UoC for something else in the future?
    I already have 7*-ready units for other roles, but nobody amazing in the physical chaining dept (except maybe my 3 Tidus).

Lukahn likes this.
  2. Seven

Seven Inactive Member VIP Spooky Supporter

Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    You can’t UoC him yet anyways

3. Soli

Soli Ascended Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    That's why I said I will in 2 weeks, assuming I don't manage to pull him with dailies or reg tickets::rudecat9::

4. Lótus Haddock

Lótus Haddock Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Draculass or Merc. Ramza or KMog
    Wait until the end of the banner and try getting him with the tickets and lapis you'll get this two weeks. Maybe you can get him with luck. If not get him... UoC lol

5. Zzaaiidd

Zzaaiidd Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    hyoh....
    14X
    i have exactly the same situation : got 1 hyoh and 2 A.rain ( already have 2 ) so managed to get my first stmr
    also got 3 tidus and good 7* exept phy cover , for me i will use my uoc tickets if i dont get him by then

6. Seven

Seven Inactive Member VIP Spooky Supporter

Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    Oh you didn’t in the post, sorry I didn’t know.

Definitely he outdamages Tidus. But Tidus is fine. I also have 3 Tidus but I’m not getting 7* Tidus; instead I’ll wait on a second Hyoh and max him. Leveling costs too much, just got Hyoh’s ATK/LB maxed and TMR obtained at 6/100. Have 10 maxed king minitaurs for 7star. But maybe I’ll want 7* Wilhelm instead if I get a second one, IDK. Or 7* Ayaka maybe. Or TT.

7. Suvikram

Suvikram "Hall of Fame" Member

Well If you've gone that deep already then just UoC him after the banner. Otherwise there's no point using him at 6* .He gets his TDH passive at 7* only. Since you have other roles covered already,it wouldn't hurt to do so.

8. Novaultima

Novaultima "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    thecarryallnichol
    Lol, i just recognized it´s TMR and not STMR you need for his passive... thought you need 4 of him first xd

Gonna use up one of my 100% moogles then. Derp.