1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Updates to Select Summon and Rainbow Summon Rates

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

I don't get why the lapis/uoc is a bad thing, especially with the 10k lapis for 5 tickets thing now. We have a steady income of UoC and you will need lapis to summon at least 1 of the chosen units (or get lucky with tickets) anyways, you can now decide which resource you need more.

2. Ashlag

Ashlag Avoid political talk here, it's a landmine Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    19x
    Because it's basically one more UoC drain. And once you are out of UoC, as you get 1-2 top per months, it'll take 6 months to get 8 again, so a prism again. The question is : will this exchange be worth it for you, and the answer depends a lot on whom you are talking to.

3. Skye

Skye "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Regina, Aerith, Edel
    Guys maybe it was discussed already, sorry if I'm repeating something, do we know whether the Summon Fest units will be added to regular summon pools or not? I.e. can you pull a random copy after the banner ends, or not?

Danziger likes this.
  4. blaQ

blaQ Ascended Member

5* Guaranteed compensation ticket summon.. what is this?

5. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
  6. Ashlag

Ashlag Avoid political talk here, it's a landmine Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    19x
    Yes. All future units can't be obtained via UoC, only their prisms, and are part of the summon pools, both regular (ex pool, normal summons, all that) and refined (banner, step up, 1/2 price) pools.
    As the news said, it's a ticket for the people that did the 3rd step of AKRain step up before Gumi fixed the pool of the 5* rainbow on it. Instead of the refined pool, it was using the normal pool. So they gave a ticket to redo for free the summon, basically, to said people only. As it was not what was advertised.

Danziger and Skye like this.
  7. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Sorry if this has been asked before. So if I get it right, normal ticket has 5% rainbow chance, does that mean 4* has a 10% chance? In that case the 10% 5* ticket we get on bonus stage is essentially just a 4* ticket?

8. Hillgigas209

Hillgigas209 Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Thief Esther,Gil, Mont, Fid, D.P.Fina
    Some reason lately my 3* ex Tix have been hatching rainbow kinda weird but I stopped at like ten (got 2 rainbow s), funny to me but it might not be a thing , but figured I would try to find out what is going on with the rates...
    Just reread the ex rates weren't supposed to be affected, whelp perhaps an anomaly..
    Gollly....
    (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019