1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Updates to the Daily Coin Shop

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 VIP VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    [​IMG]

Following the recent major update to FFBE, the name and cost of EX tickets have been updated. New content will also be added to the Daily Coin Shop
    on 9/17!

[​IMG]
    EX Summon Ticket has been renamed to EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★) and will now cost Daily Coin x50 each.

[​IMG]
    NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) has been added to the shop and will cost Daily Coin x100 each.

[​IMG]
    Brave Insignia (Transcendent Heroes) have been added to the shop and will cost Daily Coin x10 each.

Gil Snapper Tower has been added to the shop and will cost Daily Coin x7 each.

* Daily Coins can be obtained from completing Daily Quests.

Nixilu, LurkerRamza, Eynskaet and 2 others like this.
  2. Eynskaet

Eynskaet "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    various
    Old tix currently still 70 coins. RIP my 8/30 buys, lol.
    New tix already 100 coins. Too bad(?) they don't offer "equivalent" 50% moogles, Ascension Pearls, or OG rare tix.
    Families are (have been?) 3 coins, so I guess Towers at 7 coins are a better bad deal (certainly more so than they are in the VIP shop, lololol).
    Insignia seem priced at a premium even vs. VIP shop, as one would expect.
    Maybe more comparisons to be had but can't by f'ed to look at my attempt a while back to untangle all of the new shops, lol.

EchoEchoPotato likes this.
  3. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Yay! Now I can afford to get a few more STMRs since I'm always running out of cash lol