1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth banner?

Discussion in 'General' started by feitian87, Jul 11, 2018.

1. feitian87

feitian87 F2pl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eOrlandeau, OK, eTT, Barbariccia
    Anyone knows roughly when is the Valkyrie Profile banner that features Lenneth (if GL does get it)?

I know Lenneth is not the top DPS in JP and her skill that has chaining frame with Pile Drive+2 is not easy to chain since the sprite moves to in front of the enemy, but her sprite is my favourite, and I really liked Valkyrie Profile.

So I was wondering how much time do I have to save lapis (and maybe tickets) before her banner, and how is her step-up like? I think it is a 11k step-up, not sure how many laps. Is it feasible for a F2P like me to pull 2 copies of her off her banner?

I really do hope to get her and be able to 7* her and use her in my team. But if it's too much (odds are too low, no guaranteed rainbow, too much lapis is needed to chase her), and as a unit really not good due to "hard to chain" and "hard to find chaining partners" then maybe I can set realistic expectations for myself now and decide not to chase her 7*. Maybe I'll just try for one for the sake of collection and nostalgia.

Thanks in advance!

Ranakel likes this.
  2. Klaus

Klaus Polll0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Any top tier magical chainer. Really.
    . . .

W3 wA1t

iMeHm3t likes this.
  3. Lacus21

Lacus21 Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD TDH Tidus
  4. feitian87

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Awesome, Thanks! This is just what I was looking for.

So... similar to the CG Heros Banner, there will be rotating 3-days banner for the different 5*, and a 4th banner with all 5*. And all rainbows will be VP units. In addition, each of the single 5* banner has a 11k step-up, 1 lap max.

I hope this comes to GL too, and if the banners remain the same, I think it will be a good chance for F2Ps to pull for dupes of their desired 5*!

Will be saving up 33k lapis and loads of tickets... :)

5. Lacus21

Lacus21 Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD TDH Tidus
    1 can only hope, a lot of JP collabs do not come to global. In the end its still up to RNG. I did pull for her and was lucky to get 2 of her with 1 lap.
    She does get overpowered by others too fast. However her LB makes it all worthwhile, no voice over but i go "Nibelung Valesti" every time she throws her spear down on the last move.

feitian87 likes this.
  6. feitian87

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes, this is what I thought, that she gets powercreeped pretty fast, and then every chainer in the friend list is either DR or Auron's chaining family.

But yes, her LB never gets old... "Nibelung Valesti! It shall be engraved upon your soul~" :D

7. Dotyekill

Dotyekill Well-Known Member

I'm sorry guys but.....
    I like freya more:-P
    I just would like to throw her ether strike on the head of some bosses!!!

feitian87 likes this.
  8. Setzer_Gabbiani

Setzer_Gabbiani Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ang/ Tidus/Fryevia
    I love Lenneth sprite too , but Arngrim great sword its the real deal ( and bankruptcy for many ) .
    STMR: [2H-Greatsword] +165 ATK, Thunder Element & +% LB Damage UP , the dream of every TDH user (especially if you have Hyou).

S1eww likes this.