1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

[Video] Reberta Review 7-Star Level 120

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Cabbage, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Cabbage

Cabbage "Hall of Fame" Member

I like dragoons and single-DPS teams so I was looking forward to Reberta. I get my highest damage ever in a single turn in this video:

god.nomad, Lukahn, Etzel009 and 6 others like this.
  2. Ross ba

Ross ba "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    003 115 660
    Leads:
    Elza/orlandeau/fryevia
    Nice review if i had a 2nd reberta i would 7* instantly as i have most of the gear she needs and still have a 100% crimsonblood mog

Oritius and Cabbage like this.
  3. Mr. Manco

Mr. Manco VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Nice video man! Kudos! Dragoons and Summoners are my favourite type of characters in the whole FF world.
    I was hesitant to raise her, like fully raise her. But I think I'm going to after watching your video. Her LB is quite good when maxed, OTKO material. If we ever get the Bravely Default Collab we can get the best accessory for Dragoons, 30 raw Attack and Boost Jump Damage, don't know the % tho.

Cabbage likes this.
  4. Lukahn

Lukahn Ascended Member

Nice work! What other trials can she OTKO?

Cabbage likes this.
  5. Luffy

Luffy "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Dragoons love me! I got Reberta 7* and Atoning kain and Duke both ready for 7* and whenever I see a dragoon unit I remember that thunder dragon on ff9. You need to climb a robe from the bottom of a cave to reach top. There was a mog at bot and it warned you about how dangerous the enemy is. It was a tough fight, but managed to clear it with Ferya with dragon killer.

Cabbage likes this.
  6. Xacques

Xacques Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Reberta, VD, Tidus,Lila, Barba, Mateus
    100<x
    Ahhhhhh. I really wish i i could have a dupe Reberta :(

Cabbage likes this.
  7. Cabbage

I'll look at her LB, thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah, that Bravely Default item would be great, hope we get it. And that reminds me, I totally forgot to talk about Dragoon's Gauntlet! I always forget something, ha.

Seeing her do this much damage to Ramuh, I think there are lots of possibilities. I've heard of her one-punching Omega, even. It might be fun to do a compilation video of OTKOs using her.

I love FF9 too, hopefully we get a revamped Freya someday (and revamped Zidane and Steiner and Vivi...).

Lukahn likes this.
  8. Lukahn

Lukahn Ascended Member

I'd love to see that!

Cabbage likes this.
  9. Mr. Manco

Mr. Manco VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    After your video I raised my Reberta and guess what? got a 4th one in the Ignis banner, what are the odds, right :D. So Stmr right away.

Here are some pics of the Tests with the dummy. Couple of things, I only tested her "Red Vengeance" Jump ability, which is why I raised her to do, her LB is Max and she's not fully potted yet. (20/65) So fully potted the damage would be greater.

The Big Number

VIsual 2018-10-07 at 10.21.56 AM.jpg

Rotation:
    Turn 1
    Reberta LB
    Rena 150% Atk Boost to Reberta (from 1440Atk to 1775Atk)
    Desch Thunder Imbued Reberta

Turn 2

Reberta Red Vengeance

Turn 3
    Ace chains with Ryuka w/Pod with 1 fire weapon each (almost no damage)
    Reberta drops when the chain is above 10 hits

Build

VIsual 2018-10-07 at 10.21.01 AM.jpg VIsual 2018-10-07 at 10.21.11 AM.jpg

Things I found out:

Don't know if her "Red Vengeance" is working correctly or the Wiki got wrong the 200% against Humans. By the tests I think the (%) is off, because using only "ManEater +" dealt more damage, than with "Man Eater +" & "Man Eater". So I think she gains 100% Man Eater when using "Red Vengeance" instead of the 200% mentioned in Wiki. The numbers seem right.
    125% from Diabolos
    75% ManeEater+
    100% From Red Vengeance
    Total 300%

2. Using a "Onion Sword" to gain more Attack (63 Atk points) with the "TF29 Agent" materia, dealt more damage than using "Dragon's Whisker" which has Jump (50%) more damage.

3. Dragoon's Gauntlet (100%) Jump damage deals more damage than raising the attack (67 Atk points) with "Desch Earring". (don't have Umbrella Lasswell's TMR to test that)

4. Due to her 104% Imperil using her Tmr, think a DW build is much better than a DH build, also that she hits Twice when Dual Wielding. Don't have another source of that kind of imperil to test them correctly. With Ace's 75% was almost half of the damage. (200 Mil)

She will explode Odin 3* when he comes out. OTKO!!!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    PikaJew and Cabbage like this.
  10. Luffy

Luffy "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Awesome!

11. Cabbage

Great stuff, thanks for taking the time!