1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

[Video] Squall Review 7-Star Level 120

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Cabbage, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Cabbage

Cabbage "Hall of Fame" Member

So starting with Squall, I thought I would make videos of characters that I get up to Level 120 where I mess around with my best equipment against some easy bosses. I am definitely not an expert of or an authority on the game so keep that in mind, but maybe it will help someone make up their mind about if they want to max out their own Squall. This was a fun video to make and I look forward to making others as I get more LV 120 characters!

Spathotan, KWFFBE, Genesis and 11 others like this.
  2. S1eww

S1eww PmL0rd VIP Supporter

Nice job! Keep it up

Motosyko21 and Cabbage like this.
  3. KWFFBE

KWFFBE VIP VIP

Leads:
    Hyoh, Loren, T.Terra
    Nice, I wish there were a lot more reviews of units actually being used and shown...

I kinda miss Ziss's reviews cause of this, as he used to actually show units being used instead of what many youtubers do and just read off wikia.

Cabbage likes this.
  4. Cabbage

Cabbage "Hall of Fame" Member

I agree and that's why I've been doing these! I'm sure there are better people than me to do these but I saw a void so I'll fill it.

5. Spathotan

Spathotan Well-Known Member

Good job, thanks.

Cabbage likes this.