1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Vision cards

Discussion in 'General' started by bowerman, Jun 17, 2022.

1. bowerman

bowerman Ascended Member

a couple of questions. Is it good to fuse several vision cards that are alike? If I have more than one of the same card, how can I tell when selecting one which is the most powerful? Can vision cards be upgraded while equipped by a unit, or do I upgrade the card and then equip it to someone?

2. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Complainer of the gacha random garbage! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    If you have multi’s of the same card and not many multi’s of premium units ( or hero dai ) chances are those cards come with some troll nv unit when it first drops and should be ok to fuse ( i know i do xD )
    cheers!

3. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    It is the fastest way to level them up. (But be carefull not to fuse the good ones. You might like a few copies of those.) If you have more than 6 of the same card it is save to fuse #7 and #8 and onward

The card has a level, for example 1/10 is level 1, and 10/10 is level 10. Some cards are maxed out at lvl 1 those show as 1/1. (in other words the first number is the current level and the second number is the max of the card)

You can level them up while they are equipped, and they stay equipped

Kaladin and Wdiggums like this.
  4. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    You can always check the wiki to see if a card is good or not. It is updated up to before the Dai banners so it has most of the cards.

5. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Most of the free ones you get are pretty crud compared to real cards from nv+1/+3. Some can be situationally handy due to guts, elemental resist, or a weird killer though.

When looking at the cards to enhance there should be a button in the top right that says "toggle view" or something. That will toggle between the card's picture and all the information, where you can see the level.

Cylian, RaagisEd and Wdiggums like this.