1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

what mage tmrs to keep an eye out for

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by kitwood, Dec 20, 2018.

1. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

im wondering what tmrs i should be keeping an eye out for to put on my mediena , currently her gear is :
    fryevias needle , glory of evil , royal crown , sirens robe , kaleido moon , mystic sash , quintessence , letters and arms , rod mastery and dragon of affection . shes immune to all but blind and has 1208 magic and 5550 hp

2. iMeHm3t

iMeHm3t Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Signature
    N/a
    Magna's TMR (Magical Potential) and Lotti's TMR (Lotti's Robe)

Edit: Forgot about William's TMR (Mage's Resolution)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  3. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

i have both william and magna , just checked and williams wont increase my mag stat as it provides the same boost as dragon of affection . as for magnas tmr would it be better to go for magic-dh ?

4. iMeHm3t

iMeHm3t Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Signature
    N/a
    I'd rather equip her with another rod instead of fry's needle, since she doesn't gain any passives from it.
    Since I don't know what other equipmnet/tmr's you've got, I can't tell you the optimal build. But you can go to https://ffbeequip.com/builder.html and experiment a little bit. It's quite an awesome tool!