1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Where the hell's the beef?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sharxiao, May 15, 2019.

Best Burger Joint?

1. Five Guys

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Crap in the Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whataburger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Burger King

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Good Burger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. In and Out Burger

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  7. Your mama's house burger

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  8. Veggie Burgers

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Ham no Burger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other Burger

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sharxiao

Sharxiao Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    So I figured why not catch that dying candle burger at Wendy's. It's either that or salty ass crappy Applebees and their weird ass taco burgers.

Now in general when cooked fresh, a nice meal at wendy's can be a memorable thing.

Order swiss cheese. Not yellow cheese. American cheese isn't real cheese. American cheese and cheddar cheese are not the same thing. No matter how much they argue with you that it's the same thing.

Stand up for your burger rights. Don't bow down to BS goo passed off as cheese.

Now they close 1 hour earlier.

What kind of nonsense is this? Crap in the box is next door with a line around the block of diarrhea inducing food fans. You're telling me you can't stay open and catch some of that business?

I'm gonna send Wendy an email. The beef was missing. Now I got beef with Wendy.

Oh oh oh and they changed the menu numbers. I don't appreciate that either. It's a damn burger menu, not the damn Kryptonian Codex!

bah I forgot my original story....

2. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Pft. We eat kebabs around here, not your smelly buns!

Open 24/7 because drunk people need something to eat when they're coming back from a party.

TheKillingJoke, 21er and CamaroWRX like this.
  3. Raelf

Raelf "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, Sieghard
    Burger King's good, cheap, and really heavy.

4. Nouk

Nouk "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Event related
    180s
    I need my meat "cooked" rare, so I have to avoid these type of place usually (big restaurant chains). However, around here we have "Farm Burger" and they can serve burger the way I like (rare) and they are a delight!

5. SkipDrake

SkipDrake Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther/Sylvie/Folka/Elly, tanks
    "Processed cheese is one molecule away from plastic!" My brother tends to say.....LOL

I like A&W, dunno if thats only here in Canada or....

6. Galuf the Dwarf

Galuf the Dwarf Skilled Orator and Internet Scribe VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Loren/event unit
    1/2
    Here in my home state of Connecticut, we have one of the most legendary hamburger joints in the nation, Louis' Lunch in New Haven, which is recognized by the U.S. Library of Congress as the birthplace of the hamburger. The taste and quality is legendary, despite how plain theirs is in comparison to all these fancier or more common places. ;)

7. Sharxiao

Sharxiao Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    A&W is the be all end all of fast food burger joints. And they use cheddar. At least mine does. The root beer can't be beat!

SkipDrake likes this.