1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Who to use as my main companion unit for others

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by thosewhofighton76, Sep 15, 2020.

1. thosewhofighton76

thosewhofighton76 Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida 2.9k dmg
    So as the subject indicates i am wondering to use as my Main Companion for other (i.e. 1st companion slot).

My opinions are

NV lvl 2 Cloud Remake (around 4600 atk)
    Zenaida (2.9k atk) (full LB lvl)
    NV lvl 2 Tifa (around 3.5k atk)
    NV Akstar (3k atk (but not properly equiped yet havent even looked)
    NV lvl 1 PG Lasswell (2.8k atk)

Thats me assuming i should be using my strongest attack units...

Also curious what people use as there nemesis units do you just use like tanks and healers?

2. TheWillAndTheWay

TheWillAndTheWay Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida/Event/Support/WildcardAce
    Slot 1 aka Fave slot represents your account in general so put your best foot forward and make a good impression that you can be a reliable friend unit.

Event 1 and 2 slots speak for themselves, I always take notice if people are putting event units and gearing them properly as I do with mine.

for Nemesis - this slot is for trials and other challenging content that allows the use of friend units, typically themed according to the latest trials or based on requests from other players.

Razgriz likes this.
  3. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Doomicorn VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Total Chads
    Companion = Tifa. Strongest LB Finisher.
    Nemesis 1 & 2 = Last two trials.

Razgriz likes this.
  4. nekrodev

nekrodev Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    waifus
    literally just whatever you want. chainers are nice, maybe Tifa now for her finish, at least one magic unit if people need magic for something.

mine right now are NV Cloud / CG Laswell / NV Aerith / Lily Dark Fina / NV Tifa

Cylian likes this.
  5. Cylian

Cylian "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    198ish
    Ah, this topic again. A good re-visit ...
    • "Favourite" - put whoever you want. A 3000 Att 4* Shadow if you wish. Just bear in mind what Will&Way-mate said - it leaves an impression. I put up XWQL permanently there, just because.
    • "Event 1 and 2" - quite self-explanatory actually. Read on reddit; might be good to leave Event 2 empty if you have the inferior bonus units, since it means others with better bonuses would pop up. Also, at best I only put 2 weapons up for a tdw unit, and that's it. KM and raid events are simple enough that we can 2.14b them nowadays with our own units
    • "Nemesis 1 and 2". Now, this is the one important slot. I used to put up a mage for the Bloody Moon, because this trial is so specific in its requirements. Once I finally randomly pull a Red and NVA it in future, it's gonna replace the mage. Behemoth has even more specific requirements. :eek: No idea which other trial needs such specific setups though, so i roll with a(n?) all-resist Charlotte Flair. For now. Reading such threads from time to time, just to see what is needed "currently".

TheWillAndTheWay likes this.
  6. Hollis

Hollis Relm fanboy VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    who knows?
    N/A
    Just put neo vision terra... And it's all good

7. Polka!

Polka! Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Make sure you gear your main unit for a specific, latest trial (e.g. behemoth or couerl)

epeen might look nice at a glance, but really doesn’t help when utilizing a friend slot!