1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Who's better Tanker ? Sacred Charlotte or Beatrix

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by WanNajah, Jul 20, 2021 at 6:27 AM.

1. WanNajah

WanNajah Well-Known Member

Hey there !

My current M. Tank at the moment is Beatrix with below stat;
    HP 18.6K
    MP 0.9 K
    ATK 1.9 K
    DEF 0.8 K
    SPR 4.5 K

All Elemental Resistance at 100% above except Wind at 45% and full status resistance.

However, I find that She's pretty straightforward with not much going on with her kit. ( Not saying she's bad or anything, just a bit boring)

How does this compare with Sacred Charlotte?

And any other suggestions on other units? ( For M. Tank and P. Tank)

Thank you!!!

2. hotaru251

hotaru251 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
  3. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    I would argue the opposite. Beatrix has a lot more support than Charlotte. Don't overlook how strong her Green magics are. On top of that, when it comes to elemental resistance, don't stop at 100%. It is quite often that you may need a lot higher than that (e.g. I went 200% in all stats in the recent CoW and that boss was a joke).

Charlotte still has a little edge over Beatrix as she can be geared for auto-provoke easier (Beatrix has 0% innate draw attack) and provide better LB support. I don't think the latter is that important much anymore though, as most units can fill their own gauges quickly by themselves, and you usually need to fire their LB once most of the time).

4. hotaru251

hotaru251 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    largely not used anymore as ppl started using provoke evasion support/dps and/or mirage to negate phys damage taken.

Behemy has best support of the bunch (stat buff, status immunity but no cure, earth imbue/imperil, and some other stuff) but he will take more dmg than rest (due to gumi shafting him with a 7* era cover mitigation in the era of nv).

snow technically is the most durable due to fact of being able to use 90% reduced dmg taken for his lb guage but have to be able to use it all time. he also has the most boring kit.

gabranth is between em.

i havent used him but nva gladiolus or w/e ff15 guy is is also usable. (but not sure where he fits in)

5. BigNBald5

BigNBald5 NV Caius Ballad, please! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    open
    thing is you are comparing mag and phys tanks, so not really the same.
    Beatrix is more flexible as a tank/support chainer very very similar to Gladio in that their shifted forms can do ok chains/different chains also. And Beatrix in regular form will still have over 2k in spr stat based on her upgraded TMR (if you have it upgraded).

I actually like Gladio better than the other p tanks right now, he gets 40k hp, 3k def with a TON of mitigation when using his regular AOE cover and Blink combined, then on next turn use his even better 1 turn AOE cover with even MORE mitigation. After, he can be used as an LB chainer in BS since it is in Protector's Bayonet (a popular LB chain family) and with LB boosting gear he can actually do decent "side" damage with it, PLUS he gets +70% extra damage on broken enemies, making his LB very, very powerful against those types of enemies. No, he doesnt have the crazy support kits like the other tanks, but he is very very simple and straight forward to use. Tank then Smash.