1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

why dont i ever see this guy (merc ramza)

Discussion in 'Unit Builds' started by kitwood, Oct 18, 2018.

1. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

i have mine built with only 3 tmrs , thats his own and 2x true hydaelyn guard and even with budget gear once ms-nichol buffs him up hes at 12110hp 946atk 1224def 1074spr and element resist left to right is-
    60,60,60,70,90,90,40,40 . hes not fully potted yet or fully enhanced so theres another 15% element resist across the board to come
    despite all this i literally never see him in my friends list and am wondering ,besides the aoe magic cover been a cd skill is there something else wrong with him ?

2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Charlie Sieg Elles Malph Zeno
    He's neither purple nor red-black ;)
    You know how it is, the most people put their top DDs as friend unit.
    Merc Ramza is awesome by the way. My only and best 7* tank! Mini-Sieghart. Mustache Ramza.

3. Luffy

Luffy "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Could you share the build plz? With that atk you can pair him with K.Delita as chaining partner and every 3 turn K.Delita break with ult and M.Ramza use cover. That would be awesome!

kitwood likes this.
  4. Balthier

Balthier Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh
    He has that stupid passive cover that serves only to f*** everything, making him unreliable.
    He is strong indeed, but Wilhelm is a lot stronger and has on demand 60% breaks and amazing LB.
    Merc Ramza is a good provoker, but if you want to use him as Cover and someone else is targeted before an AoE attack, you are screwed. But I think that his best selling point is his status immunity and elemental resistance. He is ok, now, but won’t survive as much as Wilhelm, I believe. I only wished that Japamala would give him DEF and SPR.

TheKillingJoke likes this.
  5. Tluil

Tluil Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    He’s my main tank I love him. I change his gear to much to use him as lead. Depending on what I’m doing. I have just enough gear to make him a full evade cover tank. I’ll sometimes equip him with innate provoke moogle plushie + k1 swapping elements and or death immunity. Going full defense or balance spr/def. He’s a versatile tank that may be why you don’t see him on lead much at least that’s why I don’t lead him. I usually lead with a chainer since most people look for a chain partner.

6. Stavros

Stavros Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Many
    150ish
    My one and only phys tank. He kicks ass!
    I always put a chain partner as my friend unit though..
    Mine rocks 17.2K hp 1244 def 750 spr. He is a bad mtfkr :)

7. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

how do i add a screenshot into a post , it only has url as an option ?

8. Luffy

Luffy "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Drag and drop, but works on desktop only I guess.

9. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

ill just list it instead as on mobile .
    aqua blade enhanced with hp22%
    asfales
    grand helm
    force armor+
    japa mala
    ring of toughness
    l shield arts
    heavy chimera
    2x true hydaelyn guard

10. encelor

encelor "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hank Hill and the Gang
    I prefer M.Ramza over over Wilhelm as a 100% evade physical tank also the innate cover works damn good in some situations aslong you provoke before aoe cover you should not have a issue with the innate cover passive
    and if there is a turn with aoe magic attack guess what you can cover that too lol
    ENTRUST,all status resist,charm resist and 15% all ele resist ::rudecat5::
    people underestimate M.Ramza big time

my build
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kitwood likes this.