1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Wishing to Assist: Tell Me What You Need

Discussion in 'General' started by FluffyAzzy, Sep 13, 2021 at 10:59 PM.

Tags:
  1. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    So this is a simple and easy thread: If any of you are struggling against a trial and want either some general advice or friend units to bring in the fight to help out (or if you want to try a challenge run; I'll bite) then let me know if I can help ya out.

NV units I have awakened at least +1: Gabranth (I don't have his DEF very high quite yet, but still pretty good), Elena, Bulwark and the Melodic Mascots (Need wind, ice, or shadow imbue? He can do it, along with other cool stuff!), Gilgamesh, Assassin Shadow (Mainly built for provoke and AoE mirage), Cloud (I can make his killers pretty high and given his massive attack, he does a good job), Cetra Descendant Aerith, Rain (Haven't worked on him much though), Ygni, Dark Fina & Sol, Firion (Not worked on much), Lightning (Standard), Solitary Patron Snow, Charlotte & Physalis, Reno (Mainly built for his tag-team skill in brave shift to help a finisher unit out), both Edels, Barret, Rain & Fina, Diverti, and Tifa (Normal, not Avalanche sadly).

I'm still working on getting the following unit's EX awakening: Vermillion Blade Ardyn, Vivi, Radiant Lightning, Onion Knight, Starlight Elena, Louise (I wasn't there for the damn event, which sucks), Akstar, Veritas of the Dark, Kaktiria, Terra (another unit that I wish I had at least EX+1 for her Brave shift, but I don't yet), and Ignis.

If any of these units can help you out in any trial you're struggling on, tell me which one and what you're looking for with the unit (like what killers and stuff.) Hopefully I can be of some help!

Sotoy_yuk likes this.
  2. Sotoy_yuk

Sotoy_yuk Ascended Member

I need more lapis to pull every banner to ex+3::rudecat4::

Friend unit is becoming useless since having a strong 6th unit for free is not align with gumi/alim greed. They literally not releasing new trials and some weekly event is locked to 5 units and can't bring any friend unit

Sagranth and Wdiggums like this.
  3. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    I bet we all wish for that, haha. I do find it disappointing that recent content is being more...Limiting so to speak.

Wdiggums likes this.
  4. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Yeah. friend units are only good for bonus units in raids and km events anymore...