1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Yet Another STMR Choice Thread

Discussion in 'Equipment & Abilities' started by keoten, Feb 13, 2020.

1. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, KM, AK Rain, evade Galuf, SS Char
    We finally got there, fam! 100 STMR tickets. ::blackmage::

My first STMR Moogle went to A.I. Katy and her Upgrade Package. ::rudecat14::

I prefer to use STMR moogles on time-limited units, because of the chance for permanent units to drop on random 5* EX or 10+1 tickets, but I'm open to suggestions. That said, here are my options organized into 4 categories, and ratings compared to my box out of 10:

1. Natural Limited 7*s + STMR Moogle ::doggie::
    2B's Executioner - Needs dual wield for sword + katana + spear for 80% ATK. 2/10 for weird DW reqs
    A2's Gentle Traitor - Needs great sword for 80% ATK, not bad. 6/10 for King Rain
    Chow's Everlasting Kindness - Needs robe for 80% SPR and other bulk. 7/10
    Dragonlord's Sceptre - Big MAG stick not enough MAG% passives. Maybe good for MAG TDW 3/10
    Serena's Divine Intervention - 100% Guts passive and 60% SPR is nice for healers. 7/10
    White Knight Noel's Legacy - Weird equip reqs for weird passives. 1/10
    Christine's Winter Child - MAG TDW perhaps for White Lily Dark Fina? 6/10

2. Prism for Limited 7* + STMR Moogle ::doggie::
    Prism + Adam Jensen's Trenchcoat - Gun Mastery for Regina or Madame Edel? 5/10 (Karten's TMR could take this slot for Edel instead, then I just have to use a Prism Moogle instead of 5000 coins + STMR Moogle...bumps this down to 2/10)
    Prism + Dracu Lasswell's Gothic Amulet - Sweet name, sweet sprite, sweet stats/evade. 7/10
    Prism + Fayt's Clothes - Sword Mastery + LB autofill. 4/10 for Randi/raids
    Prism + Lilith's Malefic Heart - I have Judge's Oath that doesn't have a mace req. 1/10

3. The Other Limited or Permanent 7*s in My Sig ::doggie::
    (PS I have 3x of Randi, Sora, Tiana, and Felix, so they're not options to be STMR'ed at this time)

4. Limited or Permanent Units that Don't Appear Here::doggie::
    If you'd like to add your own units, I might have 2 of them sitting in my box not yet 7* because I thought for some reason they weren't worth the resources. I.E. Marie, Vincent, etc.

::doink:: Background: ::doink::

The units I use most for harder content currently are A.K. Rain, Doctor Aiden, SS Charlotte, Folka/Cilka so STMRs from Serena, Chow, A2, or Dracu Lasswell seem to be at the top of my list. Evade WoL Galuf won't affect this choice.

The units I use for raids are GL Sakura, Randi, Kryla, and Regina. This doesn't really affect who I'd STMR I think.

I know I can hold onto the STMR Moogle, but if I had to spend it now pretend the game is ending tomorrow, who would you choose and why? ::bard::

AustinValentine likes this.
  2. daima

daima Ascended Member

I did the same for upgrade package and second one went for Chow as I'm a proud owner of XWQL.

3. DarkStarSquall

DarkStarSquall Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    something deadly
    >161
    XWQL is good n stuff but does he really need chows stmr to reach the cap? i say no because i own his STMR and the builder rarely recommend me his STMR in his builds.
    On the other hand i have to say that chows STMR really is the most tempting one...

4. daima

daima Ascended Member

Chow STMR >>> XWQL STMR.

And reaching the cap is only one point. What you need is putting the max of killers and reaching the caps. As i'm a proud owner of 0 aerith choker and 0 bethrotal ring, i need good materia to boost my SPR

5. DarkStarSquall

Global ID:
    Leads:
    something deadly
    >161
    well i reach the cap without a 80% spr STMR and still have 2 slots free for killers or hp
    XWQL is just a beast

6. daima

daima Ascended Member

Two aerith STMR ?

7. DarkStarSquall

Global ID:
    Leads:
    something deadly
    >161
    not a single aerith in my inventory. No Yuna, No Yuraisha. I have some STMRs on him but the mentioned units would just kill this guy xD

8. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    IMO Serena’s STMR sounds like a better deal for XWQL, tho...AFAIK guts passives stack, so that adds another ridiculous level of survival, plus 20% SPR difference isn’t too much.

keoten likes this.
  9. fireflyege

fireflyege "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Sieg, Folka, Yuraisha, Loren
    Only the Upgrade Package is worth it. Otherwise Nyx, Elena, Xon and Locke STMR's are the ones that should get it.

Oh, and the recently released Sayaka STMR. Death resist is quite rare, you know.

Seven likes this.