1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Zarg help

Discussion in 'Unit Builds' started by X3no, Apr 30, 2019.

1. X3no

X3no Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tilith/WoL/Rikku
    I’ve been trying to build him on the ffbe builder site, but idk what input to put in. O want to build him with Lb in mind. I figured I might not have the right equipment though, hopefully someone can help me out with him. I want him strictly as support

Here’s what I got.
    https://imgur.com/a/OGG3rj0
    Any suggestions?

2. Rabid Wombat

Rabid Wombat Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zeno, Event Units. Special Requests.
    What I do in the builder is when I go to select an item, I type in LB up at the top, then it will filter it to stuff that has lb increase, lb fill rate, etc. There will be some included due to them having lb in the name or what not, like Malboro's Whisper, but it's helped me a lot when I want to just gear a unit with LB stuffs.

Aside from that, never used Zarglebeanbag, so I can't help with setup for that too much.

X3no likes this.
  3. Scar

Scar Ascended Member

Global ID:
    X3no likes this.