1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Zeromus Zero'd

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by PrezObama, Feb 13, 2020.

1. PrezObama

PrezObama "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Prez
    Evade & Auto-Provoke Kryla
    Typical Myra build
    Foo geared for HP and EVO-MAG
    150% Fire Resist Charlotte (23k HP/16k SPR)
    XWQL with Demon Killers

Crossed 50% threshold on turn 4 which was a bad idea but still recovered.

Foo provided all the turn 1 goodness in terms of Gen Mit, Magical Mit, and Fire Resist. Then he used his Regen cooldown later, summoned Shiva for mission, summoned Bahamut for extra damage, summoned Lakshimi for full heal when Myra needed to raise Charlotte and redo some buffs after screwing up the threshold.

Kryla broke and used her Jinx-enabling cooldown turn 1. This is critical because it sets up the Jinx to be used on turn 4.

Myra buffed, healed, provided Fire resist when Foo's ran out, provided reraise for the thresholds, etc.

Charlotte provided Gen Mit and Magical Mit when Foo's ran out and covered like a boss. She died on the Big Bang turn because I crossed the threshold early but she should be able to survive by guarding.

IMG_3834.PNG

Ferax, Nouk, Arkadi and 3 others like this.
  2. Danziger

Danziger "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Same happened to me. I though that when i cross his threshold on a turn where he will dispel me anyways it would be a great synergy. Then he almost wiped me. Could recover from that but it prolonged the trial uneccessarily for too much turns. 3 or 4 turns were just for recovering and getting XWQL on his feet and then and in between he dispelled again :)

Kaladin likes this.
  3. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sophia or event
    I used Sieg as auto-provoke/evade tank and used him when Charlotte died as a backup magic tank.
    Charlotte with 200% fire resist.
    Folka for MP regen and normal Folka stuff
    Fid as breaker and backup healing if needed.
    and A.Fry as my damage dealer (cause I don't have XWQL ). (Also because A.Fry was the only unit on my friend list that had any demon killer at the time lol)

It took me 13 turns but it pretty much went smoothly especially since I didn't really know the boss' skill rotation. All I knew for sure was to have fire resistance and there was an MP drain at some point.

This was a really easy trial.

Danziger likes this.
  4. Qlitus

Qlitus Well-Known Member

Not very impressed

5. encelor

encelor "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Rem and Stimpy.
  6. Vodka

Vodka "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    329 090 027
    Leads:
    A bunch of pixels with big ATK number
    Number
    It is much easier using 2 magic tank with 200% fire resist
    My team:
    S.S Charlotte
    Paladin Cecil (both 200% fire resist)
    Folka (Evade provoke and for MP regen)
    Summer Fid (don't think you need a breaker in this trial. It is way better if you get a buffer instead, but whatever)
    2 A. Fry (Demon killer)

First tank magic cover and second tank provide support or just guard, until 4th turn where the boss do magic nuke.
    After the first tank died, second tank do magic cover while the healer raise the first tank.
    Second tank will die on the next 4 turns, just switch back to your first tank.

Keep switching every 4 turn until the boss died.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Danziger likes this.
  7. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

I see your 4 turns and I raise you 3 turns.::ink::
    I most definitely used the Magnus bug for this clear, what about you?
    A89C0387-3062-4164-BEDC-99B3ACFE72B9.jpeg

Danziger and encelor like this.
  8. encelor

encelor "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Rem and Stimpy.
    Nice!, yeah i used Ze reload trick aswell
    couldn't 2 turn :P
    [​IMG]

Carnefix and Ferax like this.
  9. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

Yeah, no way man. Maybe if I had Force Mysterion on my Xuan and my Ang and a whale friend with Force Mysterion on their Xuan, so we could cap out killers while maintaining high stats, just maybe could do it in two turns, but probably not. Maybe with someone who buffs the team with additional demon killer?

encelor likes this.
  10. Ferax

That’s funny. I actually just made a run swapping Ang for Regina and I had @Carnefix as my friend unit too. Small world.
    842DEA17-586B-4FBA-BC9D-65B3C25EB5C3.jpeg

Carnefix and encelor like this.